NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Community Project - Nord Weapons Dropping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

In the latest patch, we made it so Nords do not drop some of their weapons that Swadians cannot pick up from the ground.  This helps keep the ground uncluttered so that barricades can be built and valuable items don't get lost.

There are still plenty of weapons dropping which should not, though, so it would be greatly appreciated if people could give us a list of Nords and their weapons which need to be fixed.

Guidelines:
  • Please give us the Nord's name and describe the weapon (sword, two handed axe, shield, etc).
  • This only covers weapons which cannot be picked up by anyone.
  • Consider whether the item can be picked up by a class that is specialized for that weapon.
  • If you are not sure you have the right Nord's name, please don't post it.
  • Avoid reporting a weapon that has already been listed in this thread.  It will make it easier for us to go through.
We will try to release these fixes through the auto-updater as we have time to add them (a post will be made here when we do).

Thanks in advance!
- The NordInvasion Team
Royal Assassins Swords.
Queens Guard Swords.
Jotne's Swords,
Chosen Swords from Thor's Chosen, Odin's Chosen, and Chosen Warriors, And followers if the Shields get broken the sword does not go on the back.
Battle Priest Staff
Ward of Ragnar Sword,
Some of the pikes from Vet Pikes,
Shield Maiden Maces if the Shield brakes
Nord Champion Sword,
Repeaters from all Repeatermen,
Valkyrie Spears,
Jotne Throwing Spears.

And can you put away the Shields from Thor's Chosen?  We can pick them up, but it is very annoying to try and move after Thor.
Also those swords of the Eastern Mercenaries are still on the ground and you cannot Luck them up.
And I am not sure, if the bosses count aswell, but they still drop their weapons too and it can become annoying, like the hammer of Thor, the morning stars of Tyr and Heimdallr or the sword of Loke, which can get into your way.
Also the Chosen Nord Huscarls and the Fatsods did drop their swords and shields as I saw them some days ago.
Also Tricksters and their swords.
Some hard mode enemies:

Royal Vangaurd Huscarls - 2 handed swords
Royal Torturer - 1 handed/bombs
Nord Siege Captain- 2handed
juggernaut - Pikes/Shield
Fimbulwinter - 1 handed/shield/throwing spears
King Ragnar - 2 handed/sword/shield/throwing spears

1.Hungry Zhug-1 H weapon
2.Mercenary Repeater Crossbow
3.Troopers Shield
(19-10-2014, 10:05 PM)Kip link Wrote: [ -> ]Guidelines:
  • Avoid reporting a weapon that has already been listed in this thread.  It will make it easier for us to go through.

Could you guys read the posts from before?  I already had the Jotne spears, Ward of Ragnar swords, and Repeater xbows.  And Choppy,  Try verifying that all of those drop on the ground.  I know for a fact that Ballista's do not drop.
All the Nords/weapons mentioned here so far should be fixed.  If you find any more (or if I missed a few), post them here.

Thanks for your posts so far!
The Fatsods Weapons and Shields still drop but cannot be picked up.
nord rangers- hard mode- 1 handed axe
nord veteran soldiers-hard mode- 1 handed axe
nord veteran pikeman-hard- war spear ( the ones with the small spears still drop them)
Pages: 1 2