NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologise to Suns for posting inappropriate stuff on his house thread. I hope he realises I was only joking and that I never meant anything personal to him.

I got banned quite a while ago for quite an obvious reason. In all honesty, I had thought I would only get muted from posted on the forums, but clearly I got banned from the game as well and I have learnt my lesson. I won't be posting inappropriate content on forums again. I was also warned once many months ago for posting screenshots of profane conversations in game, when I was running a house as well and I felt quite embarrassed for being a house leader and being on the watch list.

I am not sure what to post in these threads as I haven't been here before. I took quite a time to post this as I only play this game "every now and then" as a casual thing. I thought it would be time to say I am sorry and I hope this post is sufficient to express that. I would like to join back into the community because I have friends here and wouldn't want to avoid them for very simple/stubborn immature reasons.

Kind Regards
Saxon Camel.
You were Baned for homophobic and bullying post in the house recruitment forum.

Remind me in one weeks time and the ban will be lifted.
Hi I would like to join back if it's OK.
Your ban has been removed please behave