NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey So I was banned for a few reasons http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...415.0.html as seen there now let me explain a few things.

At first I never knew what barrels did I never  knew how they worked so I shot one Obviously that made it explode and alot of the people were quite annoyed to say the least and the 2nd time I shot it our cades broke and the guys with shields ran away so I shot it out of fear and then people were getting really annoyed and not knowing how tough round 20 was I do regret shooting it.

I placed one cade and people could still get in and out of the rooftop we were on I did nothing with the cades at all except use my own one a used a normal barricade to block the one of the entrances that was about it with the cades.

Now to the chat so I said various stuff but mainly the one I said was I am black and Jewish it was a remark to something I had watched recently but I believe I only said it once or twice and for the record I am Jewish but I am white of race. and to note I never said "Fuck jews" as seen on the post.

And to note an Admin called Irish eagle confused me and I wanted him to explain he never did so thought I would come here to make an unban request about it. I went on IRC and tried to talk to him I asked how long my ban was for and he never really said much some time passes and he said "<The_Irish_Eagle> you made a trade for a ss bow for gold and failed to deliver" And at that point I was confused I had an SS bow from a guy who gave it to me and never said I had to pay a penny and I was utterly confused so I asked for evidence and he said i'm a troll and then said bye I'm kicked from the chat. I come back and ignore that conversation we had and asked how long my ban is he then gave me this http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...9.html#new Confused I asked this doesn't say how long I am banned for he then doesn't say anything Its around 1:00 am now I tell I am going and I would talk to him tomorrow

If this is how your staff acts then I am quite ashamed I got help from a Admin on Teamspeak so obviously not all the staff act like this so thats good. But not once did he answer me how long I was banned and he banned me so he knew and in all honesty its quite Immature and pretty Ignorant to not reply to something you know that I had been asking for, for around the past hour about.

Thanks for reading

Best Regards,

Liam.

A few points for your information:
  1. There are two types of bans, temporary bans and permanent bans. Temporary bans last one hour, and cannot be lifted. Permanent bans will last until a senior admin or developer lifts it. This can be any length of time from a day to two years to forever. So when someone permanently bans you, he cannot tell you how long it will last, as it is not immediately decided when the ban is lifted.
  2. If you don't know how a certain aspect of the game works, ask your fellow players before trying to experiment for yourself on a full server. Most aspects of the game are pretty harmless, but tomes and barrels are not.

A developer or senior admin will decide how long your ban will last, I cannot say anything about that, as 'normal' admins take no part in that decision.
(28-10-2014, 01:39 PM)Maroon link Wrote:A few points for your information:
  1. There are two types of bans, temporary bans and permanent bans. Temporary bans last one hour, and cannot be lifted. Permanent bans will last until a senior admin or developer lifts it. This can be any length of time from a day to two years to forever. So when someone permanently bans you, he cannot tell you how long it will last, as it is not immediately decided when the ban is lifted.
  2. If you don't know how a certain aspect of the game works, ask your fellow players before trying to experiment for yourself on a full server. Most aspects of the game are pretty harmless, but tomes and barrels are not.

A developer or senior admin will decide how long your ban will last, I cannot say anything about that, as 'normal' admins take no part in that decision.

Sorry for that mistake probably should of asked a round or two before and Eagle never told me he didn't know so it was confusing but thanks for the reply mate.
First of all my apology for the confusion re the SS Bow.

Your were banned for language in game.  That is what you should be ashamed of.

Please never again spam me nor any other member of the Dev/Admin Team on irc.

Re post here in 1 weeks time that should give you time to cool off.
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=34441.msg204666#msg204666 date=1414506599]
First of all my apology for the confusion re the SS Bow.

Your were banned for language in game.  That is what you should be ashamed of.

Please never again spam me nor any other member of the Dev/Admin Team on irc.

Re post here in 1 weeks time that should give you time to cool off.

It has been a Week since I was banned.
Account unbanned now behave
(28-10-2014, 12:13 PM)liam mann link Wrote:If this is how your staff acts then I am quite ashamed I got help from a Admin on Teamspeak so obviously not all the staff act like this so thats good. But not once did he answer me how long I was banned and he banned me so he knew and in all honesty its quite Immature and pretty Ignorant to not reply to something you know that I had been asking for, for around the past hour about.

Irish is not 'staff', he is a volunteer and an very senior member of the team. He is good at both and has significantly more credibility than you do, so mind yourself.