NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my account name is Hece_Awesome.
I stole the money from a player. When we trade, he setted money and accept it.
I didn't put the item, and accepted the trade. I know what I did. I know my fault.
I will not try/again/retrace to stole anything.
I am sorry for this. I'm requesting unban.

Regards ,
Hece_Awesome
Thank you for pleading guilty to this theft.

Please make an unban request in 1 months time and we will sort your punishment out then.

In the mean time go read the rules and reflect on your actions.
Don't protest to me Hece_Aydmir. Irish gave you a VERY lenient punishment. I am going to follow it up with a mute because you need to take your medicine.
The plot thickens.  When you are banned that is what it means.  Do not play on other peoples account which you have the password to.  That player now has a ban to stop you playing.  Aso I have extended your Ban to the start of January 2015.
Hey, I dont say anything and wait open my ban
Can I join 17 days in advance ?
I want join now :/
Nope
Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=34451.msg205404#msg205404 date=1414795708]
Aso I have extended your Ban to the start of January 2015.

Still some days to go m8, i would really try to be more patient if i were you, afterall the more you ask the more time may be added to ur ban
Can my ban open now or time 23:59 ?  I want play 00:00 january 2015 Smile With my friend Smile
I don't like money muggers and ban bypassing.

I'm soo close to give you 100% reset but because I have some beer and it is soon 2015, I'm going to unban you with 50% account reset.
This is for you to remember to not break our rules and do stupid things. No complains or I can go to 100%.

Have a nice New Year.