NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTT PENETRATOR !! RARE !! ONLY 1 INGAME !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks,

as the thread already says I want to trade my Penetrator. It's the only one there is atm, nobody ever dropped it yet, but I won the crossbow tournament. So this will be probably the only Penetrator for a long time, maybe for ever. This means I won't trade it for shite. Just tell me your offer as pm or post them here, I prefere legendaries but things with a high value like a Transitional armor too not just one- some more- this is the one of the only weapons there is only one ingame.

Stats :

Penetator
Crossbow
Shoot Speed: 75
Thrust Damage: 124 pierce
Speed: 40
Weight: 3

I know there are guys who say "Bolttosser is better" but thats not even true. Maybe it shoots quicker, but the Penetrator deals alot more demage. So I can promisse there are alot of bots in Hardmode which are onehit with the Penetrator, but only twohit with the Boltstosser. Which means that the Penetrator kills alot more Bots in the same time.

Im am away untill sunday now. When I'm online again I will pick the best offer, if it's enaugh I will trade, if not I wont trade it for now. I hope you understood and now offer and offer and offer Smile

cheers,
PK_PenetratorCrossbower
Ok I just start with a small offer Aurora Blade, Dreaded Warpick and Bronze Arrows.
(13-07-2012, 01:46 PM)FireAssassin link Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I just start with a small offer Aurora Blade, Dreaded Warpick and Bronze Arrows.
Thats not a small offer thats a tiny one.
One Mysterious Egg ;O
(13-07-2012, 01:50 PM)Chibbi link Wrote: [ -> ]One Mysterious Egg ;O

Wow... Thats ... A lot ! I will think about it ! Big Grin But now I'm away. We will see Sunday eh.
There'll be an NA tournament after the scene contest, but I'll make an offer anyway.

Tome + Fearsome Knight Helm + Transitional Armor Orange + Sun Pike + Royal Shield

Or

Tome + Fearsome Knight Helm + Bolt Tosser + Sun Pike
Wait royal shield is a craftable/legendary :O
I'll trade you my axe?
1 for 1, and thats a fair trade, cause its the best 1h in game.
(13-07-2012, 04:53 PM)wizard link Wrote: [ -> ]I'll trade you my axe?
1 for 1, and thats a fair trade, cause its the best 1h in game.

Lies!
Pages: 1 2