NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Client Release 0.4.4 - Beer O'Clock!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thanks for the new patch, i like the changes and the new map seems interesting.

Well done!
Just a short note for new patch...

Seems like people spawn randomly, within all kind of waves., plus a lot of lag...
That sounds like a serious issue. Has this been happening on all servers you've played on?
(15-07-2012, 11:22 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds like a serious issue. Has this been happening on all servers you've played on?

Yeah, it has.

I only played on EU servers, normals...

Just as a note from a couple of days playing, Ive noticed a large amount of players completely crashing to desktop whilst playing Hardmode. It normally starts to pick up at about Jotne's. It's happened multiple times and barricades/barrels don't seem to be the source of the crashing.
I've noticed that too, but I think it's because they haven't updated their game yet.
I had the hard crash, too at around Jotne wave. I had to repatch earlier in the night, so I know it was updated.

*EDIT*

Just had it happen to me, Sepsis, and Krylock (sp?) on US Hard E. I crashed twice, and the rest did all while zooming in on Lake Town.
Lake town has some pretty bad crash issues. Not sure if there is any fix for that.
Quote:Rebalanced Pikeman weapons, most high level craftables and legendaries buffed.

I noticed the Thunder Pike didn't get a buff with it's 48 slash damage. Was this intentional?
(20-07-2012, 11:36 AM)Kwal link Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Rebalanced Pikeman weapons, most high level craftables and legendaries buffed.

I noticed the Thunder Pike didn't get a buff with it's 48 slash damage. Was this intentional?

Yes this was intentional. The pike as a stabbing weapon. It's massive length means that it is a powerful weapon already. The re-balance of the pikeman weapons was both to increase their capabilities, slightly, and to create a progression. The thunderpike is a massive stabbing weapon capable of doing large amounts of pierce damage at long range. Most of the pikeman gear specializes in either stab or slash and the few weapons that do both suffer a penalty. As it stands at the moment, the Thunder Pike is one of the best piercing weapons in the game. Also as a slashing weapon, it is still very competitive with the other pikeman legendary weapons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9