NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Pls Unban me fedex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my friend Luctomy told me to make an own Post for my unban and I'm very sorry for that, what i did. I feel so sorry for stealing the guy's things and breaking the rules of Nordinvasion My Account is Banned since 8 months and i really want to play again please unban me I beg you
account name fedex thank you
How come you two use same IP address, did you just made a new forum account just for this post ?
Hello Hande Luctomy is my great brother he is not my friend and now have say an admin  make a unban request write fedex to him and than to make this i need  a forum account ,before dont have one ,sorry that he have say friend,Pls unban me Thank you

sry for the english is not best bye Admind  (Hande)
The matter is being looked at.  As a result of your last comment your case is at the bottom of the pile and probally will be the New Year before it is looked at again.  Also enjoy the mute.
Hello i know what i have do, i was learn the rules, pls unban me, before i have an unban request but than i get muted, im so sry for this pls unban me thanks bye 
Sorry for posting here, but i want to contribute and help the NI community. Irish told you, at your topic will be looked again in 2015.
Yep as I said before in this post http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...818.0.html

Renjoy your extended mute
You are now unbanned.
Follow our rules now or next ban will be permanent.