NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK Kriegsmesser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanting to know if its really only 55c and cost ~5m to craft (this is when there are 1h weps that do 54c damage and cost 2m to craft seems very very strange to me)
the 54c ones are for 1h hero commando 
I dont think that means they should cost less than half as much and be better. Even if you add the 750k to them they are still half price and almost same damage yet faster and you can use a shield with them.
ok to compeer with some thing it would be the  Hero's Hope with 52 cut vs 55 usable by commando u are paying for cut and Weapon length + i only have seen 1 in game i would get a hwh for that price range 3-5m or maybe even a stone maul
Kriegsmesser is a nice weapon.
The more you pay the more you get damage and speed. Its crafting price is not 5mio but more likely 3.5mio. You must really want this two handed since yes you can have weapons cheaper with 1 or 2 damage less, that's why you can barrelly see a kriesmesser in servers. Although, 55 cut is significant, you're able to 1 hit bots in hard/rag which isn't always the case for the 52c 2h.
Nowadays, I think one of the CMs guys has one and Vanguards still have Tiberias's one.
(29-11-2014, 03:41 PM)Aigle link Wrote:Nowadays, I think one of the CMs guys has one
correct Smile
1 x Phoenix Feather 1m
12 x Skull Fragment 120k
15 x Handle 195k
35 x Blade Shard 575k
5 x Oil of Velentr 270k
4 x Small Gold Bar 1.3m
3 x Perfected Metal  450k
1 x Damascus Steel 140k
Total : 4m
I just think it is overpriced for its stats, if the Phoenix Feather was removed i would find it a very viable option to counter the HWH. But as it stands i do not see much of a reason to buy this unless you really think it looks good. I guess it is just my opinion but i feel it is not worth the money to build. Maybe what i really want is a Zwei weapon that is stronger than this but same crafting cost because the legionnaires have VERY strong 1h weps for cheap and Zwei only have expensive wepons (Forlorn and Bidenhander) around 7m or the not so good talhoffer/Crusader greatsword. No real weapon to chose between those two price gaps of 400k - 7m except HWH and this Kriegsmesser.
Also commandos can use a Heros despair 48c 101 speed 102 length cost 2mish to craft while legionnaires get the Frostfang 54c 103 speed 99 length and same crafting cost (same mats). Clearly the Frostfang is way better no way to argue that yet it cost the same to craft. Was just hoping that Zwei's could get something similar.