NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Random CTDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since the 7.4 patch ive been crashing on round 17-20 of any game i join. i have no clue whats causing it considering windows gives no info about the error. any suggestions would be appreciated.

edit: im going to see if disabling overwolf helps because several people have had problems with it, although ive been using it for months now with no issues.
this is becoming very frustrating. BUMP (if bumping this isn't allowed tell me and i will remove it)
What kind of crash? Disconnect from the server, does the game just close down, does it show an error message?
(07-12-2014, 11:46 PM)-Perception- link Wrote:What kind of crash? Disconnect from the server, does the game just close down, does it show an error message?
game closes down. error message ill have to get a screen shot of it next time it happens, I've looked over it and its given me no useful info but maybe I'm just oblivious.