NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
giving away all my stuff because i dont play anymore.

just make a post and u will be in raffle  Smile

shit i have: Brass Helm, Brass Boots, Brass Gaunts, Bear Chest, Fiendish Bow , Ebony Arrows. + I'm leaving too brother so I will add my items to the pile: Pigface, Swadian Heavy Lam, Plate Mittens, SKS, assorted crafting mats, 639296g.
I'm leaving too brother so I will add my items to the pile: Pigface, Swadian Heavy Lam, Plate Mittens, SKS, assorted crafting mats, 639296g
(20-12-2014, 11:35 AM)Gambi link Wrote:I'm leaving too brother so I will add my items to the pile: Pigface, Swadian Heavy Lam, Plate Mittens, SKS, assorted crafting mats, 639296g
:O, alrighty then ill put all that crap in one so it evens out  Big Grin
(20-12-2014, 11:36 AM)Weiner link Wrote:[quote author=Gambi link=topic=36983.msg211782#msg211782 date=1419075305]
I'm leaving too brother so I will add my items to the pile: Pigface, Swadian Heavy Lam, Plate Mittens, SKS, assorted crafting mats, 639296g
:O, alrighty then ill put all that crap in one so it evens out  Big Grin
[/quote]Yedude fine by me, I'm done with this mod.
hmm fair enough, gl in rl, add me in.
Free stuff?sure.

Gl whatever you will do with that free time now...
Sad to see you go my Weiner :'( Wish you best of luck in real life and hope all goes well <3
i take all... Big Grin
I want free stuff ty
Mhhh, don't want you to leave ffs.
Thanks for joining me in wasting time, all the dickjokes and funny times!
Hope you'll have a good time at doing whatever you'll do ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10