NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS Sun Pike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He can't speak english very well but he's ok for 3mil, anyone having this sum right now wins it. Just post your in game nickname and it's yours
what about 1.2m plus items to make it 3m?
(27-07-2012, 11:55 PM)bananaQuest link Wrote: [ -> ]He can't speak english very well but he's ok for 3mil, anyone having this sum right now wins it. Just post your in game nickname and it's yours

Can I ask you why you removed me from steam friends?
And btw my offer was about 4mil in mats... maybe more
i will get 3 million in gold if i sell my trans, and more money if i sell my crown and snake spear
I could of offered a lot aswell, but you never even added me on steam!  :-\
Sry guys my parents don't want me to add strangers on steam. My friend is SeS_Yoruichii. He usually plays on hard servers. Speak with him if you're interested. Also if you know french, use it
(28-07-2012, 01:23 PM)bananaQuest link Wrote: [ -> ]Sry guys my parents don't want me to add strangers on steam. My friend is SeS_Yoruichii. He usually plays on hard servers. Speak with him if you're interested. Also if you know french, use it

trololololo xoxoxoxo
(28-07-2012, 01:23 PM)bananaQuest link Wrote: [ -> ]Sry guys my parents don't want me to add strangers on steam. My friend is SeS_Yoruichii. He usually plays on hard servers. Speak with him if you're interested. Also if you know french, use it

Croissant.
Pages: 1 2 3