NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Legionnaires, Halberdiers, and Rangers (Oh my!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,

Today the class restrictions of many items are changing, particularly old items that had very low restrictions and certain high tier items being changed to allow hero classes from previously incompatible trees to use them.  In addition, the Legionnaires have been sent to a training camp to learn how to throw and actually manage to hit things!

Changelog:
Rangers can now use Grinder Helmets!
Halberdiers can now use Studded Gauntlets, Swadian Gauntlets, and Plate Mittens!
Aurora Blade now needs T3 Sergeant, Man At Arms, or Heavy Longbowman to equip
Fang of Fenrir is now only usable by Commando and Sharpshooter
Fell Edge is now only usable by Commando, Sharpshooter, and Sniper
Bolt Tosser now requires T4 Sharpshooter
Onyx Bolts now require T4 Sharpshooter
Dragon Spear now requires T4 Pikeman
Dragon Halberd now requires T4 Pikeman
Thunder Pike now requires T4 Pikeman
Sun Pike now requires T4 Pikeman
Legionnaire can now use Dragon Breath!

Legionnaire total throwing is now 250 WPF and 4 PT instead of 170 WPF and 5 PT

Merry Christmas!
- The Nord Invasion Team
Oh good Fell Edge Sad in my quipment is still usable by everyone.
About grinder it textures will be fixed? I think that is not good looking for any ranger
Awesome Update Big Grin
Nice update - maybe these heros will be more common from now on Smile
(24-12-2014, 11:35 PM)Corndog link Wrote:Oh good Fell Edge Sad in my quipment is still usable by everyone.
About grinder it textures will be fixed? I think that is not good looking for any ranger
Tell that to the Milanese designers of the helm. Milanese helms look like that irl :/
I like!
Man I just sold my grinder :o
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=362099378 so i think it would look cool with bear armor maybe not in this
(25-12-2014, 11:40 AM)Woodz link Wrote:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=362099378 so i think it would look cool with bear armor maybe not in this
bear armor would be even worst but ranger always looked wierd so no problem for me Wink
Studded gaunts for Halberdiers are nice but Plate Mittens would be even nicer Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4