NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS PIGFACE KLAPPVISOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys ! I am back to game after like 1 years and I am bored of infantry so I am willing to sell all my commando gear.

The list of items are:

Vengeance. One Handed Axe usable by commando and up. Spd rtng103 Weapon length83 Swing damage49 Weight2
PigFace Klappvissor. Helmet for commando and up. Head armor63 Weight2
Plate Mittens. Hand Armor for commando haldberdier and sharpshooter. Weight1 Body armor8
Swadian Kite Shield. Shield for commando sergeant and sharpshooter. Weight3Shield height80Shield width60Hit points1050Body armor38Spd rtng90

So it's it. The items I wanna sell and the stats. PM me or write below your offers. Good gaming everyone !
Modify message
(08-01-2015, 07:54 PM)Kema link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys ! I am back to game after like 1 years and I am bored of infantry so I am willing to sell all my commando gear.

The list of items are:

Vengeance. One Handed Axe usable by commando and up. Spd rtng103 Weapon length83 Swing damage49 Weight2
PigFace Klappvissor. Helmet for commando and up. Head armor63 Weight2
Plate Mittens. Hand Armor for commando haldberdier and sharpshooter. Weight1 Body armor8
Swadian Kite Shield. Shield for commando sergeant and sharpshooter. Weight3Shield height80Shield width60Hit points1050Body armor38Spd rtng90

So it's it. The items I wanna sell and the stats. PM me or write below your offers. Good gaming everyone !
Modify message

Vengeance. One Handed Axe usable by commando and up. Spd rtng103 Weapon length83 Swing damage49 Weight2-----------SOLD------------
Striped armor. Body Armor usable by commando and up. Weight35 Body armor68 Leg armor29 -----------SOLD------------
PigFace Klappvissor. Helmet for commando and up. Head armor63 Weight2-----------SOLD------------

SWADİAN KİTE AND PLATE MİTTENS ARE STİLL ON PLAY