NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Request. Dark Robin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really think that I particularly deserved a ban, but oh well. Some members of the community were not friendly to me and it was returned in kind. Whatever. Won't happen again for me.

Starting completely anew with new characters is fine with me if you think it's necessary.

I don't plan on fucking with anyone, in fact I generally plan to just keep my distance from the community in general. But ni is a good mod that I would like to be able to check out once in a while.

This isn't particularly a request for Suns per se and neither do I know much of the story of his unban and subsequent second ban that he didn't bother to contest, but I would plan on spending some time in game of ni with him, so if you want to unban us both that would be better for me.

TL;DR: I am not trying to get unbanned in order to troll, only to check out the updates of one of the better Warband mods.

Much luck to the developers.
[Image: aSdyT.jpg]

Can you tell me a story why did you joined to that server just to write such things to admin ?
(11-01-2015, 10:03 PM)The Dark Robin link Wrote: [ -> ]Some members of the community were not friendly to me and it was returned in kind. Whatever. Won't happen again for me.

It was not a good idea, I don't deny that. Won't happen again.
Hi again, is it possible for me to get an answer in the near future?
I saw you writing 3 different messages (edits). Don't you know what to say or your mind is changing a lot ?
My mind is changing about what to say? I decided to go with the most professional response.
Hello, I am bumping this thread with this post.

Thanks for consideration.
Could I please get a response?

The last thing you said was about the fact that I edit my posts, which I tend to do to make them look better. The original post before the edit included more on why I thought the ban was excessive, which I thought was needless retrospect and edited out.

Looking into what matters, potential behavior after the unban, I have already promised that it will not happen again, and there is no way for me to prove that before being unbanned. If it does happen again, it would follow logically that I would simply be banned again, the problem solved.
What is unsatisfactory about my appeal? Even if my answer is no, I will not be unbanned, I would prefer an answer to nothing at all.

Thank you for your time.
I will unban you this time but I want to make something very clear:

Your behavior was unacceptable and has no place in this community.  If all you wish it to enjoy the mod, then you are welcome to do so.  You are not to instigate arguments or antagonize other community members, however.  If you do, you will find yourself quite unwelcome here.