NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Aus Cav
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I only recently started NI again and i realised AUS doesn't have any cav servers. I have tried it on NA and EU servers but with the ping it is impossible to get a kill. So can i strongly suggest to the admins(if one of them see's this) to add in a few more AUS servers.
well au severs cost a lot more that all i need to say
but could you move it to some were that not that bad eg china or japan maybe so it cheaper and we get more and you get the box not just the sever

for me having 16 ping on au i would trade 16 ping to 100 or so for 4 severs and ones that work well
I'm usually around and about on steam, always feel free to send me a message if you would like the mode changed!

Handef_Snizel is my name!
(16-01-2015, 08:48 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote:I'm usually around and about on steam, always feel free to send me a message if you would like the mode changed!

who's this guy
(16-01-2015, 12:45 PM)VLKA Bank link Wrote:[quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=38356.msg216304#msg216304 date=1421398129]
I'm usually around and about on steam, always feel free to send me a message if you would like the mode changed!

who's this guy
[/quote]

Please stay on topic. He is a Game Admin and also a member of the house VLKA which you seem/try to belong to.
OK thanks