NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: VLKA Bank's Shop of i'm richer than you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[font=comic sans ms]The Richest Shop in NI

Legendaries
Shield of Kings x2
Valsgarde x2
Pike of Kings x2
Twiggs of Yggdrasil x 2
Fiendish bow x 3
Studded Gauntlets x 2
Penetrator x 2
Bolt Tosser x 1
Dreaded Warpick x2
Fearsome Knight Helmet x 3
Eastern Katana x1
Thunder Pike x 1
Mjolnir x1
Onyx Bolts x 2
Wormbane x 2
Aurora Blade x 1
Dragon Spear x 1
Barbutte with Coif x 1
Eastern Full Scale x 1
Dragon Axe x 2
Illustrious x 1
Ragnash's Hat x 1

will add the craftables and mats when someone challenges my wealth

reserved for the rest of my legendaries which still need posting
sorry to ask, but WHO the hell is responsible for vlka bank? so far im not very impressed by the way ur making vlka's property a subject of boasting, to me it actually seems a Little sad really
(15-01-2015, 01:28 PM)Tjav link Wrote: [ -> ]sorry to ask, but WHO the hell is responsible for vlka bank? so far im not very impressed by the way ur making vlka's property a subject of boasting, to me it actually seems a Little sad really

He's just mocking the whole idea of player shops.  It's a joke.  No one actually wants to sell the shit in their shop, they are just bragging.  I must agree actually.  The whole player shop section should be removed or renamed to House Armory so houses can use it to communicate with their members about borrowing gear.
cant say im too impressed, i know the player shop is mostly for boasting in some cases, i just dont see the point in making a forum profile, making a shop of something belonging to a Group of ppl, not any1 in person, and then posting random shit about wealth, stupid and immature if you ask me
Not a bad collection! Hahaha
Nice stuff, but you cant use all that stuff at one Char and you havn´t any Support gear  ??? Tongue
Who ever is posting from this account needs to STOP boasting.  It is very very annoying to have someone going around to several different player shops and post "I am richer than you"  in them.  If you do not stop I WILL remove this shop.
You need to put in more effort to make it funny man...
well that all i need to say  :Smile
Pages: 1 2