NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK: Estimated prices of some legendaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone. Im not really into the prices topics, so i'd like to know est. prices of these legendaries:
-Mjölnir
-Stag Bow
-Durendal
-Shield of Kings
-Eastern Katana
-Illustrious

Thanks in advance Wink
I heard this quote somewhere: "If you need to ask how expensive something is, you can't afford it." Although there is nothing wrong with wanting to know the prices even if you can't afford, so I just canceled out my own post, thus making typing this a waste of time.
-Mjölnir 35m+
-Stag Bow 40m+
-Durendal 30-40m Havent heard of one selling in quite a long time
-Shield of Kings 20-23m
-Eastern Katana 20m
-Illustrious around 10m
Thanks guys.

Yeah, you are right, i cannot a afford to buy ANY of these. I just wanted to know the prices of these legs. which i really like and which i would like to buy/exchange for if i'll ever get that lucky to drop sth. really worthy Smile

I actually fell in love with the look (and stats) of the Durendal Sad
(27-01-2015, 10:40 PM)Monstersti link Wrote: [ -> ]-Mjölnir 35m+
-Stag Bow 40m+
-Durendal 30-40m Havent heard of one selling in quite a long time
-Shield of Kings 20-23m
-Eastern Katana 20m
-Illustrious around 10m

Last time (like 3 days ago) when I saw someone offering Ilustrious for sale the price was 14 m. But the prices may vary pretty much as some legendaries are rarely available for sale.

Btw. one can afford atm or not, such threads are pretty helpful as they help to get known what one is targetting for.
Lol for 2 Weeks Dominic sell his Illustrius for 7 mill  Wink
Sill beyond my financial capabilities :/

Yup. one can sell his Mjölnir for 30mln, another one will sell it for 50 ^^

And i am targeting for the Stag Bow for example as it is the only legendary bow which i like, maybe but the Ulrs Bane.
(28-01-2015, 12:18 PM)Rumcajs link Wrote: [ -> ]Sill beyond my financial capabilities :/

And i am targeting for the Stag Bow for example as it is the only legendary bow which i like, maybe but the Ulrs Bane.
ullrs bane is better anyways, if you want slow speed and high damage, get a crossbow!
Quote: link=topic=39024.msg218077#msg218077 date=1422448986]
[quote author=Rumcajs link=topic=39024.msg218070#msg218070 date=1422447512]
Sill beyond my financial capabilities :/

ullrs bane is better anyways, if you want slow speed and high damage, get a crossbow!
[/quote]

pls, fiendish bow best bow anyway
Well guys, i like my character to look good in general, and sorry to say that, but Fiendish looks like a piece of sh*t.... same with all legendary bows but the two i mentioned.
Pages: 1 2