NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban request Leona
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont do it anything, He want me to in other game money, And I do so he give me this game items
But I got banned, What is that?
He sold me his item for other game items..
Trading Outside NordInvasion

Trading any kind of in-game item, gold, character, account, or any other service for anything outside of NordInvasion is strictly forbidden. This includes real currency and items or gold from other games or mods.

Breaking this rule can and will get your account suspended.

This is what you rule you broke.
WHy me, WHy he dont get ban? He sold me , My english not good Im read rules but I dont understand much,
I gave him my items! I want my character back..
You know why.

But to let the community know what you done.  Leona is better known as Hece_Aydemir.  A player in good faith lent Leona the following items which he has lent to other players in the past.
1 x Aegis Shield
1 x Explosive Barrel
1 x Dreaded War Pick
1 x Wall Barricade
1 x Swadian Gauntlets
1 x Transitional Armor
1 x Fearsome Knight Helmet

These items were straight away traded to another player JaimeLannister [who is now also banned for his part in the theft and yes there is a connection between the two thiefs] and then some of the items were traded for a  Hurricane Bow.

A link to his last unban appeal http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...451.0.html

I have consulted with some of the Dev's and I have recommened that the ban stays in place as it is not your first time at theft or scamming.
I am in agreement with Irish. This is not the first time that actions have had to be taken against you and the PMs that have been sent to various Developers are completely unacceptable and explicitly against the rules. As such you will remain permanently banned along with the other accounts that have been linked to your actions.

/Nao