NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK: Good Zwei Gear Around 15mil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need help fellow Swadians in finding good gear around 15million gold for my zwei.
Big Grin
Just send P.m
Ill be very grateful!!
Thanks
If I understand correctly, you are looking for purchase opportunities, not for advice. Then I think please, ask admin to move the topic to trading section. You will surely get more replies then.
(02-03-2015, 08:05 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [ -> ]If I understand correctly, you are looking for purchase opportunities, not for advice. Then I think please, ask admin to move the topic to trading section. You will surely get more replies then.

He needs to know what to get first before asking for a specific item. Maybe there are diffrent opinions in the community on what to get.
Ah, ok. So if I might say something from my observation (I do not have Zwei myself) what Zweis usually do and are well fit for is just slashing. From that point we get to that Zwein needs then:
1. a slashing weapon
and hammers seem to be commonly acclaimed here
2. strong armour
as they often get hit by enemy.

I hope other ppl might throw more light on particular eq and prices as Zwei has dedicated items like Verloren and Dragon Helmet (and I really can't say a word about price level here). If those nice pieces of equipment would be too expensive then I think what's left to take is Trans (ca. 1.7 m) + Defender Gauntlets (price?) + Defender Helmet (2.5 - 3.0 m).
Stone Maul would be too expensive I guess, so HWH seems to be the one to take a look at.
To 15m the best would be :

- Stone Maul/Bidenhander/Forlorn
- Trans
- Legendary Zwei helm
- Defender Gauntles

And you still will got some cash in your pocket. Remeber that support is really important aswell
He should keep his Legacy.  And Zwiehanders should have a shield.  They are intended to slash but they are still the third best shielder in game as well. 

If he has a 15 mil budget he could get a stone maul.  6-7 mil i think. one of the house crafted shields is about 3 mil Trans and Defender Gauntlets are about 1.6-1.8 mil.  So he could get one of the Zwiehander only helms maybe.
You could buy my nice white winged helm Big Grin
it looks quite nice with white trans, and yeah i will +1 what Q said
(02-03-2015, 08:53 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: [ -> ]He should keep his Legacy.  And Zwiehanders should have a shield.  They are intended to slash but they are still the third best shielder in game as well. 

If he has a 15 mil budget he could get a stone maul.  6-7 mil i think. one of the house crafted shields is about 3 mil Trans and Defender Gauntlets are about 1.6-1.8 mil.  So he could get one of the Zwiehander only helms maybe.
That's if he hasn't sold his Legacy to get that sort of cash Tongue
(04-03-2015, 02:24 PM)Bearstronaut link Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2zs8k5f.jpg]

This is just... wow xd
Pages: 1 2