NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS: Heraldic Trans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Still looking an offer I like.
Is that the red and yellow trans armor ? if so i can give you 1m for it. Steam name Vicoh17 hit me up
(14-03-2015, 09:04 PM)Vicoz link Wrote:Is that the red and yellow trans armor ? if so i can give you 1m for it. Steam name Vicoh17 hit me up

1mil would be a terrible offer even for normal trans. 
(14-03-2015, 09:04 PM)Vicoz link Wrote:Is that the red and yellow trans armor ? if so i can give you 1m for it. Steam name Vicoh17 hit me up
Hraldic trans is round about 12 mil.
I give u 1,4 Mio if your Intrested add me on steam: LiVion
I offer Heavy Lam, 200K, and three Bear Fur.  This is good offer in my country.
Maybe if you threw in some extra bear fur. 
Haha those Idiots...
I would buy it if I wouldn't had spent it on other things...
Its around 13 mil not 12...
Usuall Trans is worth about 2-3 mil (I think)
(17-03-2015, 06:13 PM)Altair link Wrote:(...) Usuall Trans is worth about 2-3 mil (I think)

Actually, I believe Trans it's ca. 1.7 m. Heraldic Trans is difficult to buy so it will be most probably a bit under crafting cost. But like with all expensive items (that everyone wants but few can afford) it much depends on how quickly one wants to sell and if there are more than one potential buyer Smile So I'd say let's cut this down and let seriuos buyers make serious offers to Tsukiyomi...
(17-03-2015, 09:48 PM)Bobo link Wrote:[quote author=Altair link=topic=40888.msg225472#msg225472 date=1426616036]
(...) Usuall Trans is worth about 2-3 mil (I think)

Actually, I believe Trans it's ca. 1.7 m. Heraldic Trans is difficult to buy so it will be most probably a bit under crafting cost. But like with all expensive items (that everyone wants but few can afford) it much depends on how quickly one wants to sell and if there are more than one potential buyer Smile So I'd say let's cut this down and let seriuos buyers make serious offers to Tsukiyomi...
[/quote]

+1
Pages: 1 2