NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Kip's Shop & Crafting Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kip's Shop & Crafting Service
Welcome to my shop.  I am offering a few of the items I have collected or crafted in my quest to master all three professions.  I have completed that quest and will also craft any item you need for the cost of the materials.  If you provide all the materials, I will not charge anything.

Items for Sale
Most prices are calculated by materials cost; all are negotiable.  Items marked with [sup]AH[/sup] are currently in the Auction Hall.  The asking prices listed are per single item.  For multiple items, multiply the desired quantity by the asking price for the total cost.  (Note: Prices may change over time; sometimes the listed prices are out of date.)

[table][tr][td]Armor
Light Highlander Boots  Weight 2; Foot 13  Usable by 2,1,-,-  Value 1.3k (Asking 800)
Skirmisher's Padded Shirt  Weight 6; Body 25; Leg 13  Usable by -,-,-,2  Value 14.6k (Asking 10k)
Khergit Scale Armour - White  Weight 7; Body 38; Leg 16  Usable by -,-,-,3  Value 80k (Asking 70k)
Eastern Lamellar Armour  Weight 7; Body 38; Leg 16  Usable by -,-,-,3 
Pikeman's Plated Vest over Mail  Weight 8; Body 42; Leg 21  Usable by -,-,-,4  Value: 135k (Asking 110k)
Rus Helm  Weight 2; Head 39  Usable by -,-,-,3  Value 170k
Weapons
Hunting Spear  Weight 3; Spd 90; Len 157; Swing 22; Thrust 30  Usable by -,-,-,2  Value: 18k (Asking 5k)
Strange Sword  Weight 2; Spd 108; Len 95; Swing 40; Thrust 22  Usable by -,2,-,-  Value: 49k (Asking 38k)
Crossbowman Longsword  Weight 4; Spd 98; Len 99; Swing 38; Thrust 30  Usable by -,-,2,-  Value: 52k (Asking 38k)
Materials
1 x Bear FurAsking 40k    0 x Nem Flower  Asking 100
100 x Mystic Charm  Asking 750    0 x Worm Root  Asking 100
300 x Bone Dust  Asking 400    0 x Spurn Berry  Asking 100
15 x Flemish String  Asking 2k    0 x Hydra Leaf  Asking 100

Crafting Service
For the cost of materials, I will craft just about anything you need.  If you can, please provide as many of the materials as you can.  For information regarding material requirements, refer to ClickEverywhere's Crafting Blueprints List.  Please PM any crafting requests.

Blacksmith  CC_Warden_Kip  Level 18
Armorsmith  CC_Guard_Kip  Level 22
Alchemist  CC_Sharpshooter_Kip  Level 22

Alternative Payment Methods
Besides gold, I also accept certain materials.  Here is a list of what I am currently looking for:
  • Hardened Metal
  • Lump of Lead
  • Water of Hvergelmir
[/td][/tr][/table]
Long time no see.
(24-08-2012, 03:30 PM)Nexodus link Wrote:Long time no see.

Yeah, I should probably update my shop a little more often or it will start to look abandoned.  I've designed a more automated material value calculator so now I will not have an excuse for putting off the update so long.
I haven't seen you on for a while, nice looking shop by the way.
(24-08-2012, 08:28 PM)Nexodus link Wrote:I haven't seen you on for a while
Lately, I've been playing on empty normal servers gathering mats for leveling.  Now, its time to get gold on the hard servers.  Wink

(24-08-2012, 08:28 PM)Nexodus link Wrote:nice looking shop by the way.
Thanks
[quote author=Kip link=topic=5240.msg46220#msg46220 date=1345901420]

Lately, I've been playing on empty normal servers gathering mats for leveling.  Now, its time to get gold on the hard servers.  Wink

Good luck Smile
Updated items and crafting levels.
Now offering full crafting services.
Can you maybe tell me if this is still an active post?

And also what these things mean;  -,-,-,3.
I don't get it :-[
Quote:_Matt link=topic=5240.msg95802#msg95802 date=1365022065]

archer,inf,xbow,milita Big Grin
Quote:_Matt link=topic=5240.msg95802#msg95802 date=1365022065]

Yes, I still offer crafting services.  Also, I did a quick update of the items I am selling (it is a bit late so I just removed stuff I've already sold).

As Dennis said, that code lists the tiers of archer, infantry, crossbow, and skirmisher that can use the item.  "-,-,-,3" for example means usable by Heavy Skirmisher+.  "4,2,-,-" would mean usable by Snipers and Heavy Infantry+.  (If you point at each of the codes, you will get a tool-tip that explains what they mean.)
Pages: 1 2