NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: April Surprise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For a bit of early April fun, we have a few servers distributing random gear again!

Just join an NI_April_ server with a few or all of your equipment slots empty and you will get random weapons, armor, or support items.  Slots that you choose to equip yourself will get whatever you equip.  Don't worry about getting arrows but no bow - items like that are paired together.

NI_April_EU1 and NA1 are normal mode, NI_April_EU2 and NA2 are hard mode, and NI_April_DM_EU and NA are deathmatch.

The loadouts can get quite silly so have fun!

- Kip and the NI Team
Let the fun begin!!! ;D
It's fun and can't wait for the server to be full
Yeah, thanks NI team. Lots of fun indeed. Only I would advice to keep your primary weapon rather than leave all weapons slots empty. Or else you might find your archer spawn with Pilum and Head Crusher...
Thanks! How long will this go on for? ( I hope it will go on past Saturday so I can play Big Grin)
Thank you for this Special Event. I already have a question, whoever can answer them would be very nice.

have the April servers another lootsystem or is it connected to Normal/Hard/Rag servers?

Thank you for reading and kind Regards to anyone,

Hafkey
Yay! Though would be great if you could turn the AU Normal server as well, let us have some fun locally since we miss out on most stuff
The servers will be up at least until Friday - perhaps over the weekend as well.

The waves are standard normal and hard mode this time.

I was reluctant to change the only AU server over but I'll give it a go after work today.  Can always change it back if it is too disruptive (but since it is optional, that will hopefully not be a problem).
Thanks for adding this!
thanks for caring and sharing Big Grin
Pages: 1 2