NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: wtk mangler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to know how much the general population values it (the smart part) and what kind of offers
i could expect if i were to sell blabla etc, i have my own number to it but would like to compare.
Mangler
Swing Damage: 55p
Thrust Damage: 47p
Reach: 199
Speed: 92

Swadian Halbert
Polearm
Speed: 91
Length: 180
Swing damage: 56 cut
Thrust damage: 35 pierce

Naval
Swing Damage: 68 cut
Thrust Damage: 43 pierce
Length: 153
Speed: 97
Weight: 2.5
Difficulty: ?

[all stats from legendaryguides/crafting guide]
It has longer reach and better thrust, but beyond that it's not much better than the halbert. It also does less than a naval Glaive (62) so I would value it as less valuable than the glaive, whatever a Glaive is currently worth.

-Edit-
Corrected stats thanks to Q, since it does perice above opinion is null and voided.
(03-04-2015, 03:53 PM)Looter link Wrote: [ -> ]Mangler
Swing Damage: 55c
Thrust Damage: 47p
Reach: 199
Speed: 92

Swadian Halbert
Polearm
Speed: 91
Length: 180
Swing damage: 56 cut
Thrust damage: 35 pierce

It has longer reach and better thrust, but beyond that it's not much better than the halbert. It also does less than a naval Glaive (62) so I would value it as less valuable than the glaive, whatever a Glaive is currently worth.

He has one Looter.  Also its 55p damage.
I believe that he shows stats for visuality, Q. Big Grin

And I agree that it should be lower than the glaive, if it does cut damage. My personal opinion would be 10mil(more or less).
(03-04-2015, 04:16 PM)Marius link Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that he shows stats for visuality, Q. Big Grin

And I agree that it should be lower than the glaive, if it does cut damage. My personal opinion would be 10mil(more or less).
it doesnt do cut damage tho it does as much pierce damage on a swing as a pike of kings does when it stabs
its the second best pike, after pike of kings, so it should be around 20 mil. Naval sucks, everyone knows that
Enough Soviet.  I am getting quite tired of your constant trolling in all your posts.
That wasn't trolling. Rammy's original post is a clear indication that he was asking the part of the population that don't need guides to know stats. Mangler deals 55p damage, not 55c.
Quote: link=topic=42164.msg227170#msg227170 date=1428078597]
its the second best pike, after pike of kings, so it should be around 20 mil. Naval sucks, everyone knows that
I still prefer Naval over PoK, because PoK is so slow I can kill 2 bots within the same time.
So better get a Marauder before you judge over an OP weapon.

About the value: Because of its rarity and the stats of it I would probably put it at 20-25 mil even if I would not like this pike

(03-04-2015, 05:03 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=[ASSASSINE] link=topic=42164.msg227170#msg227170 date=1428078597]
I still prefer Naval over PoK, because PoK is so slow I can kill 2 bots within the same time.
So better get a Marauder before you judge over an OP weapon.
[/quote]
i'd rather kill a nord in 2 hits than 465 hits
Pages: 1 2