NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Weapon Stat/Crafting Cost Spreadsheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Note: This guide is extremely outdated, use at your own risk

Link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...FM3c#gid=1
Link 2. A bit more current, but it does not have any sort of prices for legendaries ATM.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uohdqgcdg5e59u....xlsx?dl=0

Purpose
This is a public version of a spreadsheet that gives a rough idea of how much damage weapons will do vs targets with specific amounts of armor, as well as how much it would take to craft the weapon, which should allow players to make informed choices about purchasing weapons. This spreadsheet does not take speed bonuses or holding bonuses into account. Keep in mind, however, that crafted items are generally sold for somewhat cheaper than the price required to craft them unless trading for a crafted item of equal value, and that in general, this spreadsheet tends to slightly overestimate most material costs.
Usage
Prices for crafted weapons can be recalculated by inputting current raw material costs into the last tab, just download a copy of the spreadsheet, and update it on your own if this becomes outdated.

[Image: 23221085470-orig.jpg]
Hurrah for Banks!
Very nice indeed Smile
Nice Job!
Very nice job Smile
Nice.
By the way, I think Estimated price on Heavy War Axe is around 2340000, 8000 for Water of Hvelgmir and 18k for Oil and 2M for 2 Phoenix Feathers.
Good Job Big Grin.
(22-08-2012, 10:43 AM)Nexodus link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice.
By the way, I think Estimated price on Heavy War Axe is around 2340000, 8000 for Water of Hvelgmir and 18k for Oil and 2M for 2 Phoenix Feathers.

18k is a bit too high for Oil, it is only 2 Hardened Metal, 1 Sturdy Wood, and 5 Spurn Berries.

With regular auction hall prices you can easily craft it for less than the estimated average price of 13625 in my spreadsheet.

I have adjusted the average price of water to 8000 though.
Thanks Tongue
That's a nice chart!

One request, can you also freeze the first 2 columns so that as you scroll, you keep the items names there?
Pages: 1 2 3 4