NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Recently ping has risen to 260 from 150 on eu servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im NA based and my ping usually sits around 150 which is fine for me i dont think its my end i've run multiple ping tests and speed test and they all look similar to this

[Image: 4284943696.png]

it might be i may need to purchase more upload but i've never really had a problem with needing more upload before
has anything been done on the host side or have you swapped to a different host just wondering before i give my isp a phonecall
I have not noticed any increase personally.  EU ping for me is about 150 as usual (from eastern US).

There have been no changes by us to the EU hosting recently.
I will confirm there are no changes in ping to EU servers for me, it's been 50-60 since many months (from central Poland). So it seems nothing's going on on servers side... Maybe try to make the speed test to some other European servers Oookla can use and see how it works.
Though your connection is indeed strongly asymmetric (100/2), it should not affect the ping itself. M&B requires very little data to be uploaded / downloaded during gameplay, so transfer speed is not essential. I've been playing without lagg at 32 kbps, lol.

PS. I've just tested it to Frankfurt a/Main and I have ping 49, download 40, upload 23 on LTE mobile connection (indoors) so the asymmetry is rather low, still local ping (same city) is like 30.