NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Farming coal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is the best way to farm Coal or where is the best place to get it?
Hungy Zhugs, Mercenary Zweinhanders and Einherjars drop it.

Einherjars are probably the best source because they drop 3 of it at the same time Wink
Thank you very much.  Also what levels would they mainly be fought on. I know hard but would they be in he later run.  or early sages.  If you know.
(29-08-2012, 12:39 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote:Hungy Zhugs, Mercenary Zweinhanders and Einherjars drop it.

Einherjars are probably the best source because they drop 3 of it at the same time Wink
they do? Now i know why i have so much Big Grin
(29-08-2012, 02:03 PM)DB_Loki link Wrote:Thank you very much.  Also what levels would they mainly be fought on. I know hard but would they be in he later run.  or early sages.  If you know.

Zhugs:Normal Mode: wave 6 (as far as i know)

Zweihanders: Normal Mode: wave 10 (as far as i know)

Einherjars: Hard Mode: wave 8
Very certain this is not the Correct area for this post.
No it's not, I was reading another post in this section and remembered two things I wanted to post.  This was the first time I used the forum so I didn't think about the changing of areas and just clicked post.  Realised by doing that it wasn' posting them in general area bu directly in weapons.

Now I know.
Supposed to be "I know it's not."
(29-08-2012, 02:29 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote:[quote author=DB_Loki link=topic=5630.msg47046#msg47046 date=1346249037]
Thank you very much.  Also what levels would they mainly be fought on. I know hard but would they be in he later run.  or early sages.  If you know.

Zhugs:Normal Mode: wave 6 (as far as i know)

Zweihanders: Normal Mode: wave 10 (as far as i know)

Einherjars: Hard Mode: wave 8
[/quote]

Zhugs : wave 10 NM

Zweihanders : also wave 10 NM

Einherjars : Wave 8 and after wave 12. HM
I got Coal x 3 from a ranger today.

If you're trying to farm coal, play Hard not Normal.
Pages: 1 2