NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Client Release 0.4.5 'Home Improvements'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Greetings communiteh! We come in peace! Well, we don't, but we are bringing you another patch. The worker monkeys have been hard at work and have managed to spice things up a little!
  • New Main Picture courtesy of YunYun
  • House Crafting to be introduced over the next few days
  • New Crosshair for ranged weapons
  • New Expanded Horizons for maps. Have a look around and see what you see  :o
  • New Scene Props
  • New Tier 4 Short Heavy Barricade for engineers!
  • New Repeater Crossbow,  HIDE!
  • Massive weapons rebalance, specifically in this patch blunt weapons
  • Dragon breath and Twig of Yggdrasil no longer invisible in melee mode (Pending itemkinds hotfix)
  • Explosive barrel should work on all maps!
  • Some new weapons shall be appearing on the battlefield
  • New Normal Barricade model
  • New Healing prop, So much Blood !!
  • New Ammo Refill prop
  • New Forage prop, Start searching !!
  • Own map slot for Tournament map
  • Clean Esc menu
  • Clean Admin panel, No more Abuse!!
  • New weapons for Normal mode troops. Watch out!!
  • New donator enemies
  • Moar rangers!!!

I would also like to take this opportunity to fill you guys in on what is happening in regards to the future of NI. The NI bank account is rather dry once more so as always, we would appreciate any and all donations. We will also be moving all the servers in the next month or so. Hopefully we can cut about a third of our monthly costs if this is all works so fingers crossed. We will of course let you guys know exactly when the move will be occurring once we work that out! The same number of servers will exist and there should be no changes to anyone's ping. We appreciate some players will be annoyed when the move comes, but trust me, it's a far bigger headache for us than it is for you Tongue For my fun maths fact of the month, if every player that was online yesterday donated 1 euro, we would have enough to run NI for over 3 months (at our current expenditure). In short, if you enjoy NI, please help us alleviate the financial headache that is server costs!

It is with sadness that we report that Clickeverywhere has realised he has a real life and he should do something about it. Madness... Please therefore address all American game concerns to Sparhawk who will be attempting to fill Click's outrageously-sized shoes. I know he will love to read through your pm's and assist you in every way he possibly can.

As always, please join us on TS or IRC for some shiggles. If you're bored at school or work then jump on IRC and waste time with us. Hande can always find a nasty picture or two to have your school or company's IT department paying you a visit to liven up your day! Feel free to 'like' us on facebook too as we may begin to have little surprises on there...  :o

Get the new patch here!

Edit: Hotfix: Here

Love,
The NI Family
We love you Hyper and other devs working for mod
So this new crossbow is legendary I assume?
(02-09-2012, 10:23 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Moar rangers!!!

Me gusta! Also nerf royal shields Big Grin
(02-09-2012, 10:27 PM)Displeased_Peasant link Wrote:So this new crossbow is legendary I assume?
Very high level craft item.

TWA514

Whats the new buff for tier 4 pikeman? I literally just respecced from, it a few days ago
How does house crafting work?? What exactly is it??  :o
(02-09-2012, 10:34 PM)Gashy link Wrote:How does house crafting work?? What exactly is it??  :o
Magic.
(02-09-2012, 10:34 PM)Gashy link Wrote:How does house crafting work?? What exactly is it??  :o

Once we bring it in we will release a comprehensive explanation. A couple of little tidbits for you though: Houses will soon be able to craft special items. They will be unlocked through cooperation. These items will be very expensive and houses will only be able to unlock a couple, as a result, hard choices about what items the house wants will need to be made.
Hyper, you so mysterious  :Smile

Quote: Once we bring it in we will release a comprehensive explanation. A couple of little tidbits for you though: Houses will soon be able to craft special items. They will be unlocked through cooperation. These items will be very expensive and houses will only be able to unlock a couple, as a result, hard choices about what items the house wants will need to be made.

Also, that sounds amazing. PK/SB are going to rock this feature..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8