NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK Price of Pike of Kings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,

Quick thread here, just wanted to know what would the going price be for a Pike of Kings.

Essentially what would you offer for a PoK?

Note I am not selling a Pike of Kings!
hmmm....considering how rare that thing is i would offer up at least three legendarys....and thats only if ur dumb and i can cheat u a bit Tongue
Interesting,

so a ~6-9m minimum?
This is Wolfy you are talking about, never trust his word on anything.

It depends on the legendaries and what you are willing to take. I might offer Twigs, but then again, I might not...
honestly there are probably people who can and will offer much more than i would be able to, so i think you'd be able to get quite a bit more for that, just based on its rarity and its performance behind a shield wall. never been able to get through hard as easy as when there are a bunch of pikes/commandos slashing with these things
I'm just trying to find where it lies in banks legendary price section Tongue.

Being a Purple hardmode legendary has to count for something Tongue
Twigs are too....
sorry missed useful off there Tongue

(oh burrrnnn)

Also its a one of a kind (atm) and best pikeman slashing weapon (slashing weapons tend to go for higher).
Essentially, it's the best weapon of its type. That makes it priceless, in theory.
If I was selling to pure gold, I'd want so much gold, I wouldnt want to worry about gold again anytime in the future, say 25-30million. (Note: i don't have one, this is just hypothetical).

Also, it's shiny, that's worth atleast one frying pan.
Is it even a drop? I've only ever seen admins with it when cavalry used to be around.
Pages: 1 2 3