NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Small lumps of lead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who and what wave predominately drops the Small lumps of lead?

I wan to build the reserection Tomb so I have to save up a 35 for all the small and large gold bars.

Anyone have any idea where is he best area to ge them as you can't craft them.

Regards,
Loki
Nord Battle Priest
You need 85, not 35. Good luck Wink
i can found sulphur and water of hvergelmir more easily than lump of leads and leads are more useful and necesarry for alchemists
why doesnt 2nd round of hardmode have any rare drops?
i think there should be a rare drop in 2nd round of hardmode, maybe this will be small lump of lead with extremely low chance.
(09-09-2012, 01:37 PM)HOT_Leader link Wrote: [ -> ]i can found sulphur and water of hvergelmir more easily than lump of leads and leads are more useful and necesarry for alchemists
why doesnt 2nd round of hardmode have any rare drops?
i think there should be a rare drop in 2nd round of hardmode, maybe this will be small lump of lead with extremely low chance.

2nd wave of hard mode has a chance of whalers of ekki, who do drop rare materials.
what do they drop, then ? i am wondering
once i dropped sulphur from the whalers of ekki
good, but i need lump of lead which is more necessary than sulphur for alchemists
Perhaps they're meant to be hard to get... :o
i thought that leads should drop more easily or other high level alchemist items (sulphur, water etc.) should drop harder
Pages: 1 2