NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: NordInvasion Weekly Event #16 - (Sign Up Thread) 8th/9th September
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Im a bit confused. It seems like the event will be organized 18:00pm (GMT) ? But the password will be given out 20:00pm..?  ???
Is there someone who can explain to me how this works?  :o

Nici

It´s Summertime. So 2 Hours more Tongue
(08-09-2012, 04:31 PM)Nici link Wrote:It´s Summertime. So 2 Hours more Tongue
I'm living in Denmark (GMT+2?), so does that mean that the password will be given out 20:00pm, and the event will be organized 22:00pm?  ???
I think the password will be given out at 19:40, event starts at 20:00 in Denmark.

Sorry, gathering starts at 19:40, password given out and event starting at 20:00 in Denmark.

I think Senni just copy and pasted the text, that's why it still says password given out at 8 pm.
(08-09-2012, 04:35 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote:I think the password will be given out at 19:40, event starts at 20:00 in Denmark.

Sorry, gathering starts at 19:40, password given out and event starting at 20:00 in Denmark.

I think Senni just copy and pasted the text, that's why it still says password given out at 8 pm.
Thanks, I think that I got it now. ;D
When the event is today then I won't come..
Good Luck and Have Fun when it's today  Wink.
(08-09-2012, 04:29 PM)Abidas link Wrote:Im a bit confused. It seems like the event will be organized 18:00pm (GMT) ? But the password will be given out 20:00pm..?  ???
Is there someone who can explain to me how this works?  :o

Forgot to edit that time, shouldn't be a problem anymore Tongue

Password will be given out in TS when the event starts.
10 Suns :6 Sats

Therefore Event will be:

SUNDAY!
Yay, I will come tomorrow!  Big Grin
Character Name:  Knight_of_Slovenia
Level: 43
Class: Sharpshooter
Equipment: siege xbow, gold bolts, bastard sword
Role: Sharpshooter
Server Choice: H
Map Choice: FUS
Sat/Sun: Sun