NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Triple Hardened Metal Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Good news everyone!

Starting right about now, Hardened Metal will now drop in groups 3 times larger than usual!  This special event will go on through Sunday night  (time to be determined) so get it while its fresh!  Now is a great time to finally finish off that project you've kept on the back-burner for weeks, help out your friends, or just save up for the future Smile

Enjoy,
The NI Team
Nice. So does that mean that on wave 8 in cav mod, we get 9 HMs?
(31-07-2015, 02:17 AM)Aigle link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. So does that mean that on wave 8 in cav mod, we get 9 HMs?

Yes, and Odin can drop 30 >:D
Wow nice nice Big Grin
Can confirm. Just got a bucketload of HM from odin.
YAY!
That's just the kind of Devs / Admins activity I welcome with joy and would like to see more often. That brings an element of something new to the mod and increases the activity of players even if for a moment. Also it's valuable help for new players who can find a good opportunity to increase the pace of their advance. Thanks Smile
Thank you  ;D

I would say make this 1st and last day for the month thing but different loots e.g. Xp,Gold,Lumps,Hm etc

(31-07-2015, 07:33 AM)Woody link Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you  ;D

I would say make this 1st and last day for the month thing but different loots e.g. Xp,Gold,Lumps,Hm etc

absolutely agree with this and last post. increases activity hopefully and brings joy to all!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Great but somehow always miss out on these weekends specials  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5