NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban request The_Drunken_Knight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few years ago i used to play video games with my friend, we shared everything.
some weeks ago i stoped being hes friend cause of hes aggression problems, he always break stuff when he gets upset and my parents wanted me to stop seeing him after a hard time i agreed.
its still feels weird when i see him and knowing that hes not my friend anymore, but my friends say its for the best cause he has problems and could get me hurt cause he cant controll hes aggression.
a few days ago my friend alex asked me if i wanted to play Nordinvasion with him, i did not really know what it was, my ex friend used to play it sometimes so i wanted to create my own account but that was not possble cause i have one key. i talked to a guy in Irc, i still dont know what irc means but i talked to Sergant_Q, he was the only one still awake, he was very friendly to me and helped me find the username and a code so i could login Nordinvasion.com, cause at first i did not understand how to activate a character account, so i asked my friend for help and he told me if i join a irc chat i would get help from ppl who work on the mod, first i was a little shy but i really wanted to play with alex. Sergant_Q guide me so well that i could find an account that was made on this key.
how ever the problem is that when i asked Sergant_Q about i could not login cause the account was banned he asked me for the username witch was The_Drunken_Knight, later than he told me that he was a troll so he got banned from this mod. But i have never played on Nordinvasion before so it had to be from my ex friend cause he was the only one i shared my steam account with. than i did not really cared for steam cards, he wanted my inventory cards to hes account he said it was better, i did not mind cause i was never online most time i played offline co-op on the xbox.
i had to be honest so i just tell you the full story of a part of my life acutely yes a little part of my childhood. I wanted to ask if i could make my own account, but Sergent_Q told me it was only possble to have 1 account on 1 key, witch makes perfectly sense. Now what i want is my own account that has nothing to do with my ex friends account, just only for me.
Sorry if its rlly trouble to read, my english is not very good.
Hi

No way is this account ever going to be unbanned.  The amount of grief and crap from it is more than unacceptable.

As the Senior Admin did comment on the ban it is for life.
It was your Steam Account or PC. It is therefore your responsibility to look after your property. Therefore this matter is closed.