NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Rules of Trading *EVERYONE READ THIS*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For a list of our trading rules, read:

NordInvasion Wiki - Trading Rules

Failing to read the rules is not an excuse for breaking them.
The following is how I would describe what it's like to have one successful trade in NI:
[Image: RhsjJ.gif]
Thank you! Smile

Let's hope everyone actually reads this now.
Updated.
It's so annoying when German people post things in german in a thread, which isn't in the german section.. I see this every week.. I can understand it, but I think that there are lots of people who can't understand it.
Google chrome browser translate for you, or google translate.
Those translators suck...
Updated.
People need to re-read these rules I am seeing far too much bending of these going on in trade threads.
Seeing as though the loaning rules got updated some time ago and people were not aware of it. I am making this post here. For those that have not already seen the many posts in other threads concerning loaned items I will place a direct quote from this original post here.

(09-09-2012, 02:37 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote:Loaning
- Loaning is a process when a lender gives a borrower loaned item(s), and in a set loan duration, the borrower returns agreed amount of same items, or agreed amount of different items. If  borrower fails to deliver the items after the loan duration has expired, he must pay an agreed upon late-fee, for every amount of over-time .

Loaning is at your own risk. Developers will not get involved if an item isn't returned, so make sure you trust the person before lending anything.

The first line is a definition and the last line is the developers stance on loans.
Pages: 1 2