NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: SPQR Event 18/08/2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of House: Senatus PopulusQue Romanus
Event Date: 18/08/2015
Start Time: 18.00 GMT
Server Region: EU
House Tag: SPQR_Event
Server Mode: Ragnarok
Server Password: ----
Map : King's Castleyard
Thanks Andrea, Venganza comes.
What day is the Event?
it does say the 18th on the post
Moonflower comes
Ragnarok and King's Castleyard........ I don't know if I will be there  :Smile.

PS: Why don't you put a countdown in your forum post? The official events have it to and it makes it easier for people. It's just a suggestion.

[countdown=8,18,2015,19,00]Event has started[/countdown]
(The time on the website seems to be GMT + 1.)
I'll join with LeanderoShield (RG) (can join with other classes if needed due to group composition but not all of my other chars have maxed out support profs or best med kits to heal, this one has shc)
(18-08-2015, 11:00 AM)SPQR_Golden_Thrower link Wrote: [ -> ](...)PS: Why don't you put a countdown in your forum post? The official events have it to and it makes it easier for people. It's just a suggestion.

[countdown=8,18,2015,19,00]Event has started[/countdown]
(The time on the website seems to be GMT + 1.)
Good tip, thanks. We should to this in the future, I can see many ppl getting confused with time zones...
(18-08-2015, 12:02 PM)Leandero link Wrote: [ -> ]I'll join with LeanderoShield (RG) (can join with other classes if needed due to group composition but not all of my other chars have maxed out support profs or best med kits to heal, this one has shc)
RGs always needed for ragna Smile Worry not for the support, Ven will bring in Field Medics and some other players will have Meds for sure, too. SHC is just perfect for King's Castleyard to slow down enemy approach on the bridge in waves 16 and 20. Last event I saw they didn't even get to the shielders on wave 20, all got shot down while destroying those millions of SHCs that were put on the bridge... Smile
did you mean gtm 19:00 as its 18:00 now in GMT time
That was a nice event Smile