NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban AkuSansara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to request this urban upon myself due to lack of understanding. During my time in a specific server I was ridiculed by fellow players about my low rank. Being the strong, handsome, confident man of 6'2" I am, I stood up for myself and cussed out the instigators. Due to neither party wanting to back down a 5 minute rage war ensued upon these invaded lands. In all fairness I believe that I was guilty of most likely all of that which was declared upon my name but I didn't think that any of this would lead to a ban. I was assuming that everyone understood that it was just supposed to be funny but I guess others took it more personally than me. I understand this is not allowed and I will not act in this manner again if I am granted an unban. If it is decided that I am no longer allowed to take part in these battles then I will understand as well and not show my face in these lands again....
(24-08-2015, 07:45 AM)AkuSansara link Wrote: [ -> ]Being the strong, handsome, confident man of 6'2" I am, I stood up for myself and cussed out the instigators.
/cringe
The way that you conducted yourself and disruptive play even after all the warning does not convince me to lift the ban straight away.

Go have a good read at the rules and make a post again on Saturday 29th August 2015.
I just saw game logs and oh, you are going to holidays for a while. When you come back, you are robbed and lost your memory.

Come back in a few months and do new unban request. If you get unbanned your account will get 100% reset.