NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Legendary Congrats Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Legendary Congrats Thread
The only thread that matters

Congrats Winter for realizing that this thread is a good idea!

Loot that has been confirmed (mostly)

Date (DD) - Player name - Item name
* = Not quite sure if it's accurate / no proof
Congratz to this Thread!
Grats renji on dead shot and aurilius on pike of kings.
(24-08-2015, 01:04 PM)Malong link Wrote: [ -> ]Grats renji on dead shot and aurilius on pike of kings.
Did not know the PoK was real too but gratz all so far. Still I fear that the legendary economy will be more down now
(24-08-2015, 02:01 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Malong link=topic=46718.msg240216#msg240216 date=1440421441]
Grats renji on dead shot and aurilius on pike of kings.
Did not know the PoK was real too but gratz all so far. Still I fear that the legendary economy will be more down now
[/quote]Im afraid that some items will still keep there atm vale if they don't drop or if it a very wanted item (Sok,Twig etc...) meaning the Ni economy would be different but not by much.

This event would need to happen ever so often other wise i see the price going back up with time making this fun event for nothing (apart from the people that get some thing Tongue)
(24-08-2015, 02:21 PM)Woody link Wrote: [ -> ]This event would need to happen ever so often other wise i see the price going back up with time making this fun event for nothing (apart from the people that get some thing Tongue)

why? so that the legendary items which are indeed legendary can become as run of the mill as the newer ones? the old legendaries are old and sought after for a reason, take away that reason and you kill off an era of NI that we all hope this mod can return to.
(24-08-2015, 03:10 PM)Madjosh link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Woody link=topic=46718.msg240221#msg240221 date=1440426110]
This event would need to happen ever so often other wise i see the price going back up with time making this fun event for nothing (apart from the people that get some thing Tongue)

why? so that the legendary items which are indeed legendary can become as run of the mill as the newer ones? the old legendaries are old and sought after for a reason, take away that reason and you kill off an era of NI that we all hope this mod can return to.
[/quote]O sorry i said that wrong um I was talking about how 
(24-08-2015, 02:01 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: [ -> ]Still I fear that the legendary economy will be more down now
How that would not be a problem i think ? etc ^^^

gratz!