NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Is haveing full bear armor worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the subject says it all?
yes
It looks awesome so I think: Yes its totally woth it.  Tongue

Sphinx

Looks awesome, good defense ... so yeah
but isnt orante the same as bear guants?
They have the same body armour but bear Gauntlets looks better with the Bear Armour  Tongue
Well, I don't know where my longer post went, so here's the short one.

Bear Armor is good - you won't get better armor for a T4+ sniper.
Hourglass (ornate or plain) have the same armor as the bear gauntlets and cost way less.
Bear boots give you the best armor, but if your extra classes are in infantry, than at heavy infantry, you can get splinted leather greaves which are cheap, lighter (by 1 weight pt), and only 2 less armor.

Personally, I rarely even wear foot armor, as the protection doesn't really help that much in team play, and slows you down kiting. Total weight is important because it affects your shooting rate (more weight = less arrows).
I think there are better armours available on the marketplace for the heavy infantry class and it will only cost you about 30k Smile
Bear Armor Body has 46 body armor and heavy infantry armor on the marketplace is only 40 body armor...
Bear Armor has less weight (15 vs 20) and more armor (46 vs 42) than Ringed Leather Hauberk.
Bear Gauntlets have more armor (7 vs 6) than hourglass gauntlets.
Bear Boots have more armor (17 vs 15), but more weight than t2 infantry armor.

I'd say that it's better to get Sharpshooter Bow (or better) and Bronze Arrows first, especially since it's cheap to craft Bronze Arrows right now (~1.5-1.75mil).
Pages: 1 2 3