NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK: Brigadine Plated Heraldic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wtk price and stats
(26-08-2015, 04:47 PM)Maniura link Wrote: [ -> ]wtk price and stats
Stats :
Weith 32
Body armor 70
Leg armor  33
Price ask Banterin he have 2 Tongue
Well, it somehow got the same status as the Gothic Plate for Inf, just for Xbow: The best armor available. I'd therefore guess a price being on a similar level than the Gothic Plate. It's of course very difficult to give an exact value, especially with only 3 in-game atm. (Owned by 2 persons  Tongue

I'll try it with 30mil+ for now. Don't be harsh if my estimation is a fail  :-[
(26-08-2015, 05:20 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it somehow got the same status as the Gothic Plate for Inf, just for Xbow: The best armor available. I'd therefore guess a price being on a similar level than the Gothic Plate. It's of course very difficult to give an exact value, especially with only 3 in-game atm. (Owned by 2 persons  Tongue

stats 70  35 have Trans no gothis Plate
(26-08-2015, 05:23 PM)Zawisza_PL link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=GrafBlade link=topic=46848.msg240682#msg240682 date=1440609657]
Well, it somehow got the same status as the Gothic Plate for Inf, just for Xbow: The best armor available. I'd therefore guess a price being on a similar level than the Gothic Plate. It's of course very difficult to give an exact value, especially with only 3 in-game atm. (Owned by 2 persons  Tongue

stats 70  35 have Trans no gothis Plate
[/quote]

I did not mean the stats. I meant status as it stands there. And "status" refers to itself being the best xbow armor, while the Gothic Plate is the best armor for Infantry.
(26-08-2015, 05:20 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it somehow got the same status as the Gothic Plate for Inf, just for Xbow: The best armor available. I'd therefore guess a price being on a similar level than the Gothic Plate. It's of course very difficult to give an exact value, especially with only 3 in-game atm. (Owned by 2 persons  Tongue

More then 2 people have one for example leberkas and me
(28-08-2015, 05:04 PM)iBlameYou link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=GrafBlade link=topic=46848.msg240682#msg240682 date=1440609657]

More then 2 people have one for example leberkas and me
[/quote]
I know. And Banterin has one of course. But you didn't own one when I've posted it.
as far as i know, there are 5

Yuri has the first one, bant has one(2) and sold one to xen(3), and -i don't know where they got them, but - Leberkas (4) and Blame (5)
(28-08-2015, 05:32 PM)Deer link Wrote: [ -> ]as far as i know, there are 5
what? where did the other 2 come from, i know banterin got 2 and some other guy got 1 but i cant remember any others.
(28-08-2015, 06:46 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Deer link=topic=46848.msg241019#msg241019 date=1440783126]
as far as i know, there are 5
what? where did the other 2 come from, i know banterin got 2 and some other guy got 1 but i cant remember any others.
[/quote]

Yurithered