NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Lag on horseback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this is the proper section to post this, but, anyway, here we go:

I have no problems as infantry, but whenever I ride my horse, it feels so laggy, especially when trying to stab (with a lance) while turning (both the mouse and the horse) (you know - complex kills xD), making it almost impossible (same for swords).

Also, sometimes - after colliding with a teammate or a similar situation - I start warping around, as if I had rubberbanding, but it gets fixed by jumping.

TL|DR: Cavalry is too laggy for me, when it never was like this in Native or cRPG.
Yeah, when I bump something or someone too hard I start phasing in and out of reality too, I can't tell where I am and teleport and NPCs who are 10 miles away are attacking and killing me.
Warping around is known old bug, it is often happens in native. I can presume reason is that player position became unsynchronized between client and server and game trying to synchronize it.
yup this happens alot, can be fixed by stopping aswell