NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: What to buy for legion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My inf is lvl 48 now, and i plan on going legion.  I was just wondering, what some cheap gear i could get would be?  I hear VHTA is good for legion, because it can be used as melee and ranged.  But what are your guys opinions on what to buy first for legion? (man i wish legion could buy defender shield... the gap between SKS and the other shields is to much Tongue)

Thanks in advance!
Lumpy
Open Salet Helm(350k?)/Swadian Helmet(1.3m)
Swadian Heavy Lamellar Armor(400k?)/Transitional Armor(1.5m)
Defender Gauntlets(1.5m)/Swadian Gauntlets(800k)

Steel Cutter(?)/Swadian Courage(1.4m)
Pilum/Very Heavy Throwing Axes(2m)
Sks(80k)/Royal Shield(1.8m)

Leg cost the most to make btw
(30-08-2015, 12:12 AM)Woody link Wrote:Open Salet Helm(350k?)/Swadian Helmet(1.3m)

Open Salet das gut jaja i think he mean Pigface and Visored Salet (400k)
(30-08-2015, 12:19 AM)Bounty Hunter link Wrote:[quote author=Woody link=topic=47072.msg241239#msg241239 date=1440893528]
Open Salet Helm(350k?)/Swadian Helmet(1.3m)

Open Salet das gut jaja i think he mean Pigface and Visored Salet (400k)
[/quote]ye sorry
I think you might get better advice if you'd say what is your current gear.
If I was you, the first thing id go for is vhta. They are arguably better in melee mode than most of the craftable legionaire locked weapons... 103 speed and 55 cut is awesome on a item you can also throw Wink

As legionaire you may find your self shielding so a good shield should defo be a priority. I suggest royal if the jump to swadian studded kite shield/dragon kite/resilance is too much.  Royals used to be the best in game so they are still very good for their relatively low  value compared to the crafting cost. 1.8m I think Tongue

As for helm id say thats your own personal preference (swadian helm is a tad too boring imo).

And for gauntlets id say go straight for defender.. there is alot around and they are amazing for the price Smile

Hope this helped
First good legio set= swadian heavy lamellar/striped - trans/heraldic/halfplate
                              opentrooper/grinder                - pigfaced/hornskull/visored salet
                              hourglass gauntlets                  - defender gauntlets/studded
                              mail/plated boots                    - defender/swadian boots
                              royal shield                            - steelstudded shield/resilience
                              Splitter                                  -illustrious /ragnars wrath

This is my suggestion for legio gear progression. It may be vanity but im a pretty good legio.
Always remember that skill and sensible decision making in  battle will save you more then the gear (even if it helps alot)
Rammykun has spoken
I believe the only sensible thing to buy your legionnaire is a respec
Hello Mr everything i dont own or use is shit Wink
whats uglier, soviet's face or his attitude?
oooooooh. amirite?
Pages: 1 2