NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Well, the only problem with SHC is availability only for siege enginer. Everyone after reach T4, still need to bring preety useless normal cade. Lv 39 can wear almost best gear in game but can't bring usefull cade? That's a bit weird. My suggestion is to make SHC avaible for enginer, so a more players would be usefull, becouse right now 3 better players doing everything and carrying game when rest of server leeching.
Just going to say i meant Engineer not Apprentice

Did not now Platform was tr2
And on the topic of support i was thinking it would be cool if there was something usable by all tr4 like an ammo box. Dose not need to be Big Ammo Crate just saying 2 med box's is all we need most of time and in a rag run would be nice if some tome brings out of the 2+ could be a ammo box instead

or a easy fix would be make Medic Box and Small Ammo Crate usable by all (would make some tr0 bring in at lest something to help for normal's as well)
I had a bit of a different idea for the dragon halberd. Considering the shape of it, logically if it was swung overhead at an opponent that was too close, the head of the halberd would reach over their shield and hit their head. I suggest lowering the cut damage and speed to the numbers shown below but also adding crush through.
Current stats - 95spd/64c/46p/169r
New stats - 92spd/58c/46p/169r, can crush through blocks
This change would leave the halberd more unique, the only non marketplace crush through polearm, while also leaving it weaker in melee against non shielded opponents.
(17-12-2015, 02:05 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [ -> ]I had a bit of a different idea for the dragon halberd. Considering the shape of it, logically if it was swung overhead at an opponent that was too close, the head of the halberd would reach over their shield and hit their head. I suggest lowering the cut damage and speed to the numbers shown below but also adding crush through.
This change would leave the halberd more unique, the only non marketplace crush through polearm, while also leaving it weaker in melee against non shielded opponents.
i like the idea but i had a similar idea with draft axe and winter said no so gl Tongue
(17-12-2015, 02:11 PM)Woody link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=47440.msg250664#msg250664 date=1450361129]
I had a bit of a different idea for the dragon halberd. Considering the shape of it, logically if it was swung overhead at an opponent that was too close, the head of the halberd would reach over their shield and hit their head. I suggest lowering the cut damage and speed to the numbers shown below but also adding crush through.
i like the idea but i had a similar idea with draft axe and winter said no so gl Tongue
[/quote]
But there are several 2 handers(2 craftables and a legendary) with crush through while only a marketplace polearm has crush through.
only one that can crush through blocks (Morningstar)

but still would like to see both of them fix in the same way.
(17-12-2015, 02:11 PM)Woody link Wrote: [ -> ]i like the idea but i had a similar idea with draft axe and winter said no so gl Tongue
Do not presume to speak for me.  The "draft axe" =/= Dragon Halberd.  I can only assume you mean Dwarf Axe, and that is a short 2h Commando weapon.  The Dragon Halberd is a very long halberd for Pikeman.  They are two completely different weapons.

(17-12-2015, 02:05 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [ -> ]I had a bit of a different idea for the dragon halberd. Considering the shape of it, logically if it was swung overhead at an opponent that was too close, the head of the halberd would reach over their shield and hit their head. I suggest lowering the cut damage and speed to the numbers shown below but also adding crush through.
I'm not sure how I feel about simply slapping crushthrough onto a weapon that is not only this old, but also does cut damage.  There are no other non-boss/dev crushthrough weapons that deal cut damage and it would simply seem out of place.  Still, I do agree that there needs to be more crushthrough polearms.  Right now Commando is unique in that it has crushthrough weapons beyond marketplace tier (in fact, it seems they have crushthrough at every T4 rarity) and it would be nice for Pikeman to share in this privilege.  Maybe other non-cut polearms would be more suitable, though.  Still, it is a possibility.  Maybe large-headed long polearms will be getting this treatment in the future.  Suggestions on this?
(17-12-2015, 07:50 PM)GheerBox link Wrote: [ -> ][Image: lucerne-hammer.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucerne_hammer

I like it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25