NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTT Fearsome Knight Helmet Sold!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a Fearsome Knight Helmet and would like to see if anyone got an offer for it that is tempting.

Post below or through PM. I will place the current highest bid in this thread. I like all bid to be of a value of at least 4 mill.

My want list:
1. Money (First prio)
2. Legendaries ( First prio - the rest in random order)
3. Royal Shield
4. Materials
5. Heavy Cade
6. Arbalast can take 2. Better xbows will do the trick too  Wink
7. Surprise me.

Highest Bid so far: Royal Shield + Sugarloaf Helmet + Emblemed Crossbowman's Mail + Heavy Kettle Helm + Ornate Espada + Plate Mittens + Claymore + Steel Sword

Will decide during the day. Sunday 23/9

Kind Regards RagnarTheRed
Fearsome lol
Fearsome for Fearsome + you to me 100k ))
(21-09-2012, 04:05 PM)DP_Gerhard link Wrote:Fearsome for Fearsome + you to me 100k ))

Not so tempting. But I put You up for highest bid for now Smile
Heh, you got this in the studded trade and now you're selling it as well? Ok. Quick question are you still looking for xbow stuff for your friend you traded the studded for? I will wait until I know before making my offer.
Yes, I am. But money works too.
Bump
Not sure if you already decided or not, but to increase my chance to find studded gauntlets at future it can be a good idea to have that helmet in my backpack. So i offer you warpick+500k(yes this is the bribe Smile ). Lets see how this will go Smile.
Sold!