NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: OddLuna and Haze's Loot Scoop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We've got a lot of stuff to sell, PM me for any questions.

We've got:

ARMOR
Tracker Torso Armor *
Black Armor *
White Trans*
Open Salet Helm*
Swadian Gauntlets*
Grinder Helmet*
Plate Mittens*
Bear Boots/Gauntlets*
Pikeman's Heavy Plated Armor*

WEAPONS
Dragon Halberd*
Tower Shield*
Swadian Resilience*
Vengeance (400k)
Swadian Kiteshield
Kings Will*
Maneater
Bronze Arrows*
Wormbane*
CTS*

SUPPORT
SHC*

MATERIALS
N/A

*** If an item is starred (*) then it is currently in use. That means while it is for sale, I am less keen on selling because I am using it on a character. ***

All prices are negotiable obviously. Post below offers or PM me. Thanks!

WANT TO BUY
Crafting materials for Maneater/Elegant Hafted Axe (I don't know which I'm doing yet, but they're the same mats Tongue):
If you're selling these, please PM me what you'd like for it and we can work something out. Thank you!

You got steam? Want to negotiate about buying your hurricane and brass helmet and bear armour set.
(14-10-2015, 06:58 PM)StuStu link Wrote: [ -> ]You got steam? Want to negotiate about buying your hurricane and brass helmet and bear armour set.

Yeah I just PMed you my name.
Might want to update this guys Wink

~M
It's been a while, but I'm ready to get back in to the trading scene. Updated.
About bloody time you get this doneĀ  8)
Fiendish Bow (11 mil (to Master))

Was my first fiendish bow too. King's Will + 7m. Went through 3 fiendish bows since then Tongue
(01-02-2016, 04:23 AM)Master link Wrote: [ -> ]Fiendish Bow (11 mil (to Master))

Was my first fiendish bow too. King's Will + 7m. Went through 3 fiendish bows since then Tongue

I just value the whole trade at 11m so I boiled it down to saying that instead of the whole bit.
Bump!