NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS/WTT Valegarde Helm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-10-2012, 11:48 AM)alee56 link Wrote: [ -> ]I offer fearsome, bear armor, bear boots, bronze arrows and 500k
I'll think about it, Can you offer anything else besides a fearsome, I have no need of it.
(02-10-2012, 05:31 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, spelling is correct in post but not in the title? Anywho, Congrats again. Time to summon Senni.

I am considering making an offer, have you got a sniper?

Someone called >Big Grin?
Edit; I'm out of this trade; i decided that i want to keep my Worm Bane, it reminds me the old overlord once we had here Sad... Good luck everyone.

But to help you a bit i wrote all of those stuff; maybe others can check, can add some more info or can get angry with me because i reduced their precious legendaries' values a bit here ( i  love you all Smile ).

---

I see that you're not really interested with fearsome, but i think it can easly be traded with a war pick. I could look for a warpick for my fearsome, but i dont want to risk loosing my best helmet if its not for sure that i'll get yours Tongue.  Thats actually why i put gold values of what i offered before up there(edited them now), so you could do the math to see what you can get for them by trading with others Wink.

Now, let me put some values of legendaries, or some of the top crafted stuff here (they are not certain values, but i think they are pretty close);

War Pick: When i was selling mine(was trying to trade it), people wanted to lower its price to around 2 - 2.5 mils while i was thinking its value was around 4 mils. I still think that's it's value; 3.5 - 4mils. It has pierce damage but very slow speed and short length. Still i think its the best 1hander for hard mode(better against high armor values). Mediocre legendary at its best.

Dragon Axe: Lowliest of all (XD). Actually not that bad of a weapon but now it has not much over others to be picked(it was longer than war pick before the latest patch). Maybe being fast and having more damage than top crafted 1handers can be a plus. Around 2,5-3 mils.

Swadian Hope: Good damage, long reach than most as 1hander and good speed. Around 2-3 mils(not really sure specially about this one, it depends on auction prices)

Steel Cutter: Has close damage to swadian hope and more speed it has(its crazy if you ask me since i value speed above all Tongue ). A bit shorter than hope but alot more longer than 1handed legendaries i mentioned here. Its about 500-600k( i bought one recently for about 600k). Can be a money saver for people to get better slashing weapons since 1handed legendaries usefulness Tongue (i'll explain it later).

Royal Shield: 2mils to 2.5 mils(depends on the auction prices mostly, might chance).

Eastern Katana: About 15-18mils +, but people wont sell it only for money i guess. You need atleast 1 or 2 good legendaries(aurora, sun pike etc; warpick, dragon axe, swadian hope etc. doesnt count as good ones here) and +1 or +2 less valued legendaries(like warpick, dragon axe or maybe a worm bane or a swadian hope with a royal shield as 1). It costs too much because of lack of alternatives as a 2handed weapon for commandos (alternatives are ags or vgs... they cost more), so people can offer even more.

Ancient Great Sword: About 30 mils, you need hell of a legendaries, about 2-3 good ones and 2-3 lowly ones( sorry calling some of the legendaries as lowly Tongue)+ some more stuff probably.

Volundr Great Sword: Priceless...

Sun Pike: 8-10mils or 2 lowly-mediocre legendaries+some useless stuff maybe(or +another lowly one) It has higher value than most people think since it can be used as pikeman or commando.

Dragon Halberd: Same value as Sun pike(a bit more than sun maybe); rarer than Sun pike but its only usable by skirmishers while sun can be used by commandos too. I think that makes them close to being even(at least in my eyes). Some people might object that Tongue, so i dont want to push people to think my estimated price is %100 correct specially for this one Smile. Also has a bit better speed than Sun Pike while being shorter. Did i tell you that speed is more important for me while fighting? Tongue If you are a pure pikeman(no commando alts), Dragon Halberd is the better choice.

Aurora Blade: With latest patch its more valuable now(i was prefering worm bane over this before the patch becasue of its speed and other decent stats). Its longer than eastern katana while being a bastard sword(need a nerf or a transformation from being a bastard to true 2hander). Good damage with good speed. Its about 8-10 mils, or maybe even more now.

Worm Bane: This one is in-between of being a lowly one or a mediocre-good one, latest patch didnt help much to increase its value lately :/. About 5 mils or 1 lowly legendary+about 1-2 mil stuff (it might be a trans. armor, a swadian hope or maybe a dragon axe).

Fearsome Knight Helmet: Mediocre legendary since there is a better one. Its around 4mils, many people were looking for one recently about that price.

Studded Gauntlets: About 5-6 mils+, best gauntlets so it "might" get a good legendary(aurora or sun maybe) or a low-mediocre one(warpick, worm bane)+some addition stuff about 1-2mil(trans., swadian hope etc.). I traded a warpick+trans.armor+plate mittens for it.

I have or had all of those at some point and used them personally(except ags and vgs, but i stare at their stats and pretty pictures alot XD ), and i kinda know their history over the patches, how they evolved etc... There are more legendaries for sure but without using them i think it'd be wrong for me to estimate their values Smile.

Now you can probaby notice that most of the 1handers being the least valued leggendaries, "why" you say? Its all because of the only valid gamestyle we have in NI. I'll explain it quickly; If you are using a 1hander it means you are using a shield. If you are using a shield it means you're probably the shielder or one of them; and if you are a shielder in NI people dont like you to start swinging your weapon in the middle of the wave. So most of the time you're not using your 1hander (except while charging to rangers with your shield). Hence if they are not really used that much, their value decrease it seems hehe Wink.

Barrel - 7million
DWP - 4 million
(02-10-2012, 12:10 PM)Peter_File link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=alee56 link=topic=6384.msg53290#msg53290 date=1349178486]
I offer fearsome, bear armor, bear boots, bronze arrows and 500k
I'll think about it, Can you offer anything else besides a fearsome, I have no need of it.
[/quote]

I also have aurora blade and sun pike if ur interested

And +1 for Ryu for his awesome breakdown of the legendaries, while some might not agree with it, it gives a pretty nice general overview of them Big Grin
Fiendish bow. Negotiable.
(02-10-2012, 07:30 PM)Barristan link Wrote: [ -> ]Fiendish bow. Negotiable.
Can you offer anything with the Fiendish? I have also been offered Fiendish but with Almost full bear Armor and other goodies.
Fiendish Bow,Bronze Arrows,RoyaI ShieId,Dragon Axe
(02-10-2012, 10:11 PM)Peter_File link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Barristan link=topic=6384.msg53387#msg53387 date=1349206226]
Fiendish bow. Negotiable.
Can you offer anything with the Fiendish? I have also been offered Fiendish but with Almost full bear Armor and other goodies.
[/quote]

Dont want it enough to add too much more to my offer.
Well I've found a buyer so thanks to everyone for their offers amd have a great day/night. Topic Locked
Pages: 1 2 3