NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: NordInvasion 1.0.2 - Bootcamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(21-12-2015, 07:37 AM)Looter link Wrote: [ -> ]I was getting exp and material loots on the beginner servers as a lvl52, that will need to be fixed.
Also there seems to be 1 stone thrower in every wave
Edit: and a bunch on wave 20 for no reason
Wave 17-19 is quite difficult without level 28+ players. Those Pikeman can easily kill you in one headstab, which happen to certain tier 4 classes as well.

Beside that, the mode is perfect for lower players. Great to see new and old enemy's. Such as farmers, salters, cooks, thiefs and much more.

(21-12-2015, 09:20 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [ -> ]Wave 17-19 is quite difficult without level 28+ players. Those Pikeman can easily kill you in one headstab, which happen to certain tier 4 classes as well.

Beside that, the mode is perfect for lower players. Great to see new and old enemy's. Such as farmers, salters, cooks, thiefs and much more.

Wave 20 as well. I pity the poor T2 infantry trying to shield off from troopers.
Great job, thanks! However, I am receiving XP on beginner Big Grin
The mode is not meant to beat completly easy. I remember the fluffy events, and with only one t3, most t1, we beat once vet pikes (on normal), with good teamwork the beginnermode is absolutly winable.
But then you are comparing events with public runs which isn't quite fair.
I do hope there will be some high tier players to give a helping hand to low-tiers on beginners servers. Actually, no xp is not a problem really, I don't think many players use hero chars on normal for money...
(21-12-2015, 06:45 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [ -> ]But then you are comparing events with public runs which isn't quite fair.
Fluffy events are not comparable to other events. They were meant to simulate completely new and isolated characters. You can see the rules and restrictions here.
(21-12-2015, 07:42 PM)Malong link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=50543.msg251094#msg251094 date=1450723542]
But then you are comparing events with public runs which isn't quite fair.
Fluffy events are not comparable to other events. They were meant to simulate completely new and isolated characters. You can see the rules and restrictions here.
[/quote]

(21-12-2015, 05:43 PM)Kanade Tachibana link Wrote: [ -> ]we beat once vet pikes (on normal), with good teamwork the beginnermode is absolutly winable.

(21-12-2015, 06:45 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [ -> ]But then you are comparing events with public runs which isn't quite fair.
(21-12-2015, 07:53 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Kanade Tachibana link=topic=50543.msg251087#msg251087 date=1450719803]
we beat once vet pikes (on normal), with good teamwork the beginnermode is absolutly winable.

[/quote]
It was a server where low level characters (who aren't allowed to trade with others and who have nobody to carry them) reached the waves you cited. Therefore, it doesn't invalidate his point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9