NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Foraging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
post all your information about foraging here, all I know so far is that the plant is pretty much invisible, and so far seems infinite in resources, just need to be protected to collect. anyone else have information?
The drops are for alchemy
search up the items in the auction house. it could make quite a profit.
Yeah, they are random and you can forage as much as you want.

As a level 10 alchemist they are now needed for several things.
  • Antiseptic Cloth needs 5 Nem Flower and 5 Worm Root
  • Small Pony requires 5 Spurn Berries
  • Mix Glue requires 6 Hydra Leaf
  • Mystic Charm requires 3 Nem Flower
All I know of for now. And it will only be used for alchemy as far as I know.
hmmm I see, well those items are very hard to find, as the plant is pretty much invisible. Im not sure if the spot is the same all the time, if it is I could make a bunch of money though, seeing as I have about 20 of each type of item.
The plants are always in the same place. From what I understand there is some problem with them not showing if you are running DX7, is that the case for you?
ah yes that must be it, they DO show up, just sort of invisible. you can only see them if standing in the right spot, so its kind of a hasel to find them, even tho i have found two so far.
Is the a list for the locations on each of the maps?
They are in same places only if I don't edit map and move them.
(20-04-2012, 07:37 PM)BuddyCthulhu link Wrote: [ -> ]Is the a list for the locations on each of the maps?

The Great Hall: The foraging area is the tree at the centre of the catwalks.

Swadian Village: It's in the cemetery. The rightmost grave at the end with candles. It is one of those with the candles.

Hidden Cave: It's in the central section of the caves near the leftmost tunnel.

Pages: 1 2