NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Yee Olde Memory Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
These are the only screenshots I have of NI from when I joined in 2014

Some people ask me, "nopanda, where did you get your name come from?". I'd say, oh it was from a house i was in a way long time ago, however that is half the origin of my username. There used to be a few player that would go by the name with No in it, and i was one of them. We used to play all the time with each other, but we didn't play with each other much because we we're in different timezones. We played a few times, but after that, i hadn't seen any one on, specifically NoCry. NoCry was a person that i had some fun times with, but after things had happend, we had moved on. I had gotten in trouble with something in the past, but after everything turned down, i had to to restart, and i had missed so much time i couldi've spent with my friend. But now, recently, a person had come to me and talked to me about a WTK post, then asked me "Do you remember NoCry?"
Quote: link=topic=52021.msg255320#msg255320 date=1453316174]
[Image: BD7B5FBDB441E9CD25834EA8D5E9582E80B8ACAC]
Ayee i'm in that one
Back then when you could still tome for whoever and whatever you needed Tongue
3 years ago. When I began NI. I hit Sleipnir.
I didn't record this, but I'm in it.
This was my first hard run, and also where i got my first green drop. I believe it was a Wood of Glasir.
[embed=425,349]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pKRnoMeUm5o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

Here is my first screenshot ever taken in NI
[spoiler=Deer: "what does this button do?"][Image: jIbQrcy.jpg][/spoiler]

Here was my first time spotting an admin
(21-01-2016, 08:19 PM)Deer link Wrote:I didn't record this, but I'm in it.
This was my first hard run, and also where i got my first green drop. I believe it was a Wood of Glasir.
[embed=425,349]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pKRnoMeUm5o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

Here is my first screenshot ever taken in NI
[spoiler=Deer: "what does this button do?"][Image: jIbQrcy.jpg][/spoiler]

Here was my first time spotting an admin

old man gets wood for the first time

hot
[Image: TiOpSid.png]
Found This, Old Crew.

[Image: sdFXiga.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4