NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK Head Armor for Pike/Halb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would like to know the price of the following:
-Thanos Legacy
-Barbute
-Steel Spang.. something
Barbutte used to sell for ca. 3m
I can remember times when I sold Thanos for something like 4m but it will probably be much more these days.
Barbuttes are around 4-5 mil right now
(06-02-2016, 08:37 PM)Alex link Wrote:Barbuttes are around 4-5 mil right now

Stats haven't changed as of yet so I would still say 3m. None has been looted recently so the number of them out there is the same.
But there is a new house crafted piikeman helm that crafts for about 4 mil  Its the Steel Spangenhelm that he is talking about.  I wouldn't sell a barbutte for under 5 mil now.  As for Thanos,  I don't really know.  Probably 6-7 mil right now.  And its Halbadier only.
(06-02-2016, 08:51 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:But there is a new house crafted piikeman helm that crafts for about 4 mil  Its the Steel Spangenhelm that he is talking about.  I wouldn't sell a barbutte for under 5 mil now.  As for Thanos,  I don't really know.  Probably 6-7 mil right now.  And its Halbadier only.

I don't think the spangenhelm will raise the price of barbutte, if anything it's just another useless item that will never be made often.