NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Games Workshop/ Lotr Miniatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any of you know these? I personally like it just want to find out whether some of you know/play it.

To these who dont know what it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9r5Eh7ybz0

EDIT: Posted here because its a game, not a video one but still a game  Tongue
        If youre interested but dont own it I might have some tips  ;D

( Dont call me a freak if you see this xD its the best hobby I could imagine during colder parts of the year (Except for gaming) )
i dont play lotr although i wish i could. just no one in my area plays it. anyway i play warhammer 40k from games workshop and i have always found it a fun hobby. anyway its a dice game that basically has the dice calculate hit chances and things like  that.

word of warning though, its a very expensive hobby, ive paid around 300$ for my army and i would say mine is pretty small
Haha, I did my share of painting the little orcs and elves. Quit several years ago because no-one else seemed interested. Might take a picture of the battlefield in my cabinet later.
The lack of mates to play with is a real problem yep.
And its also right that its quite expensive  Tongue
But I still love it. Never tried Warhammer but I guess its awesome too.
wow i dindt know lotr was there aswell. must be a new thing cause i have never seen it in the closes GW
(03-11-2012, 04:42 PM)elfolomoment link Wrote: [ -> ]wow i dindt know lotr was there aswell. must be a new thing cause i have never seen it in the closes GW

lol GW lotr miniatures are kinda old.  Big Grin
And even way before the movies were made, there were already loads of LOTR miniatures Tongue
(25-12-2012, 11:03 AM)Kwal link Wrote: [ -> ]And even way before the movies were made, there were already loads of LOTR miniatures Tongue

Weird hum?  ;D

These bastards really know how to sell their stuff......

After watching the film I just had to buy some of them  :'(
i play this i have a 1000 points gondor army and 500 points uruk-hai army
I have Beorn in both human and bear shape.
Pages: 1 2