NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Safer Trading System?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I doubt this happens often.. but to prevent a scam occuring this could be done.

Todays trade goes as follows.

Both put in their items and then it's the waiting game of who clicks accept first. When someone clicks accept.. The other player can just take out their items and steal the other players items by accepting the trade without giving the other guy anything.

This will then give you devs and admins more stress from people complaining about their items being stolen..

SIMPLE SOLUTION!! Smile

Both players put items in, both players accept. Then both players go to the next screen where it says:

blah blah's items:                                blah blah 2 items:

axe
sword                                                  Big Sword

Are you sure you want to accept this trade?

If both players accept the trade the trade is completed, if one person declines the trade because they see the other player is missing something, the trade is nullified entirely. They then start again and repeat the process until both players are happy.

Seems like a worthwhile investment IMO.

What do you guys think?

PS: During the first trade sequence, the players put in their items, they cannot put in or take out items during the second trade sequence when they both see the items added and they accept/decline.

Nici

+1
Should be the same for the marketplace. (''Are you sure you wanne sell this item'' button)
I totally agree with that, especially when it comes to legendaries.. then again, people would complain that they cant mass sell by spam clicking sell -_-.

Thats where i say add a thing where you can type the amount of the items that you want to sell to the market place (OR BUY!!) and press ok.

EG: Sell 52x Sparkly neckalce, 32gold each (EXAMPLE).

You sure you wanna sell?

(Yes/No)

same thing for buying.. but thats off topic anyway.
I think if someone accepts, neither of them can edit out or in items, in that case, someone cant scam people
Same deal guys, more opinions, the views and replies dont nearly match >.<
+1
If you're ever suspicious about a trade just copy and Paste the trade URL and check it once the trade is complete to see if you got the items they said they were going to give with you.

Ex. Take this open trade I have with stinky Jarold.
http://www.nordinvasion.com/trading.php?t=44482

It shows what each of us have in the trade and will reflect the current and final outcome.

Ex. Of a finished trade.
http://www.nordinvasion.com/trading.php?t=59095

If someone seems flaky just remember to copy and paste the trade URL and make a post showing that they didn't hold up their end or send them a PM that you want your stuff bakc or the propper trade items.
+1
http://www.nordinvasion.com/trading.php?t=60832

Here is a question

What if 1 part accept, and the other guys removes his items and then 1 guy is super rich?
Pages: 1 2